Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Milkdrop 2 - When there's no fanart...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For songs that there aren't any fanart backgrounds to cycle through, MilkDrop 2 defaults to displaying 4-6 (blank) dark alpha transparency backgrounds on top of the 3D graphics visualization. How can set MilkDrop 2 to NOT display these dark transparency backgrounds if there arent any fanart backgrounds to display?

Thanks in advance!

BUMP^

In case, I posted in the wrong forum, I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me the best place to get help for this.

Thanks in advance!
I think that's likely to a problem with whatever skin you are using as display of fanart is controlled by the skin, if set there to be no Visualisation do you get the same thing?
Hi,

any chance to disable ANY fanart/picture overlay while displaying fullscreen visualization? Or some way to change its transparency??
Using Milkdrop2, Kodi 17.1RC1, Estuary skin.

Thanks!
Does anyone know what skins I can try similar to Aeon NOX/Aeon MQ that doesn't display the transparent grey squares over visualization addons? I'm currently using Aeon MQ7 for Kodi 17; which, I really like; except for this "feature".