Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Recent Episodes Widget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Kodi Krypton v17.1, MQ7)

I'm using the Recent TV Shows widget on the TV Shows main menu. With other skins, it would work for individual show episodes, but this widget just seems to go by whatever show was recently added. If I select the show, it just takes me to the show's season(s) page. I want it to be sorted by recent episodes so that when I select the episode, it just starts playing. I can't seem to find this type of widget, or get it to sort this way. Any help?
I'm having the same issue. The widget worked fine until a few days ago (showing the latest episodes), now it only shows the show name. Trying to 'Resume' or 'Play' gives an error and does nothing respectively.

Was this widget update part of an MQ7 release? Any ideas how to get the old behaviour back?
Please inform version MQ7, exist many mods available. Check if are using latest version.
As far as I can tell, Wanilton. I'm using the latest version of MQ7 on a complete fresh install of Krypton 17.1RC. I was pretty methodical on installing and/or updating all the add-ons from your repo too.

I'm going to check again when I can, but for some reason last night, it seemed like it was working the way I wanted. Kind of like the opposite of what Randomest described. I'll report back soon(ish).
Check if have latest version, 2.0.5.7, if donĀ“t have, on repo press C, select option check update, and install actual version,
My version was showing as 2.0.5.6, but I still had the option to update even though the latest repo version that was showing was also 2.0.5.6. I clicked on update and that appears to have resolved the issue.

Appreciate the help.
Hmm, when did this version drop? Wondering if Kodi could have auto-updated the skin without me realizing it.
Okay, was on 2.0.5.6 and had to update the repo per your instructions. Skin is now on 2.0.5.7. It still appears that the tv recent episodes widget is working now.