Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: no radio entries using vuplus pvr-addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am just looking for the problem in my configuration why I an not seeing any radio channels in my Radio-Menu of KODI 17.

My used components:
KODI 17 (LibreELEC 8.0.0 x64)
VU+ Solo² (VTI Image 11.0 -> previously 9.x experiencing same effect)

The TV-Bouqets are imported perfectly from the VU+ PVR-Addon. I have a few Radio Bouqets on the VU+ (including the standard Radio Bouqet "Favourites (Radio)").
Even after deleting and re-importing the Channels no Radio-Channels. Undecided

EDIT:
Just recognized that the VU+ receiver has more than one "Favourite (Radio)" Bouqets and one of it is emty... Confused
Guess I'm on the right track...

EDIT2:
Nah! Removed the one Bouqet with entries, added entries to the empty one... but: No luck anyways... Sad
Any suggestions?

Hope someone can help.

Greeting,
jabba
I don't know if you found a solution, I have a different but similar problem regarding Radio listening.

LibreElec 8.0.1 (Kodi 17) on RasPi with VU+/Enigma2 plug-in
VU+ Duo2 (VTI 8.x , can't remember exactly)

In Kodi I can see the Radio channels defined on the VU+ but I cannot listen to them.
The blue circle is spinning for approx. 10 seconds, then the screen returns to the channel list.
Watching TV works fine.
I went back to an old SD-card with Kodi 15.2 and the problem was the same.
Hi, I am using MrMC on Apple tv4 and also OSMC on a Appletv 1. Radio works okay on both of them, but only the stations I added to the Radio Favorites bouquet show in Kodi. Seems to be a standard behavior.
Could someone explain how to add a Radio channel as a favourite?

I have a ZGemma H5.2TC configured. On the remote, I can press a "TV" and / or "Radio" button and it seems to switch between what I guess are Bouquets (new to this terminology, and how the devices work!). From here, I can play the expected radio channels that are scanned in from my provider.

But the Kodi VU+ addon does not see these at all. It lists some foreign radio channels (German) instead under the Radio section.