Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Change scraper for some movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have just installed Kodi 17 and I really like the new Estuary skin.
About 95% of my movies are listed correctly when I use the Universal scraper.
However, I have a problem to change scraper from Universal to TMDb scraper for individual movies.
I go through Videos >> Files >> My Source: Scroll down to unlisted or wrong listed movie.
When movie is selected - I press ‘C’ and gets a menu. For unlisted movies, I can select ‘Change content’,
but for other movies this alternative isn’t available.

Now, I need to change the scraper for some movies that has better content in TMDb.
This was working in earlier version, but I can’t see it now in Kodi 17.
Any solution or workaround?

regards
bodozer

Sysinfo: Core I3, Mint 17.3 Mate, Kodi 17.1, MySQL database
The easiest solution would be to create 2 Movie sources.

The first one could be just "Movies" this is the directory where you place all your movies.

The second one could be "Movies-TMDB", set this up at the source to scrape at TMDB, and just place those movies you want scraped with TMDB in this folder
Changing the scraper at the source level, and 'denying a full scrape' would allow you to enter the source, locate the folder/file and scrape.
Thanks for the answers.

In the filemanager, I moved the missing Movie folders temporary to another place.
Cleaned the Librery in Kodi, replaced the missing Movies and than it worked.
thanks blossom24

Next time I try your trick PatK, Not every time I have access to the filesystem.

But anyway, it was easier in earlier Kodi versions.

Many thanks!Wink