Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Delete indications on screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I use kodi on raspberry pi3B with the web remote control.

Do you know if it's possible (with a specific skin or addon) that no indication appears on the screen when I pause my movie with my remote.
In fact, I don't want any indications on screen when I play / pause / fast forward etc… my movie.

Do you see what I mind?

Thank you in advance for your help
:-)
Of course it's possible, but modifying a skin to this extent would be tantamount to writing your own skin from scratch, if you're up for that then the wiki's on skinning is the place to start. You might consider an external player which puts up the minimum in full screen.
Ok, I will search in wiki's on skinning.
Thank you for your answer.
Very easy to do by modifying the skin xml files, depending on the skin the file you most likely need to change is Dialogseekbar.xml and it the conditions for visibility you'll want to change within the <visible> tags. If you need any further guidance then you are best to ask in the specific forum for the skin you use.
Indeed, that looks very easy…
I will test that quickly.

Thank you very much
This should solve a minor annoyance to me in the Estuary skin.
In the new skin there's even more ui going on while pausing, searching etc.

I'll tinker with the xml's when i get around to it. Thanks!
Yes similar, you'll want to get rid of conditions like "Player.Paused", "Player.Forwarding", "Player.Rewinding" etc.
Thanks for the pointers!
Most of player options are obvious from the naming however here's the full list of what each means http://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC_Skinning_Manual#Player