Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan 3.6 Kodi 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone please get me a compressed link skin 3.6 for the titan kodi 16 javis as kodi 17 ta too bad
Want to try that in English?
I want the skin of kodi 16 and not this new
So... You want the old titan skin from kodi 16 not the updated one for kodi 17. Try here https://mirror.lstn.net/kodi/addons/jarvis/skin.titan/

No idea if it'll work though.
thx
The skin can be installed through official Kodi repo.
Never install manually by using zip files because you will miss important dependencies.
(2017-03-28, 00:00)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]The skin can be installed through official Kodi repo.
Never install manually by using zip files because you will miss important dependencies.
The official repo just contains the newest release .120, but quite probably he wanted to downgrade to .78 as this is the last stable stable version.....
(2017-03-28, 21:46)malvinas2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-03-28, 00:00)marcelveldt Wrote: [ -> ]The skin can be installed through official Kodi repo.
The official repo just contains the newest release .120, but quite probably he wanted to downgrade to .78 as this is the last stable stable version.....
The current stable version is also stable but for some people it requires a little re-setup of their settings.
Simply downgrading it won't work because that will also require downgrade of helper addons.

Best to just submit any issues on the forums so I can solve them quickly.
BTW: I'm currently busy with your forum posts ;-)