Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [BUG?] Find missing channel logos not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Installed fresh Krypton (Ubuntu 16.04). When it comes to PVR Section "find missing channel logos" (yeah, I added a directory containing channel logos, and yes, it worked with older versions kodi <17 ;-), nothing happens.

Tried with default skin Estuary, Titan Skin, Pelluciod ..

Any suggenstions ?
hm .. did no one try to find missing channel logos ? And if, did it work ? I added them manually, but with previous versions it always worked automatically ..
I am looking for USTVNOW. And I cannot find it. Is there another addon that I can watch live TV?
settings-->livetv-->Menu/osd-->Scan for missed icons.
if icons, as you said, are available this will solve.
Peppe
Peppe, Sr Thank you for your response. I tried what you said but the Scan for Missed icons is gray. It will not allow me to select. Is there another add on that I will be able to view live TV?
(2017-04-05, 18:21)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]settings-->livetv-->Menu/osd-->Scan for missed icons.
Peppe

Does it work for you ? For me it doesn't .. nothing happens (it worked in earlier versions perfectly, nothing changed but the version of kodi ..)
(2017-04-05, 18:35)fmcumberlander Wrote: [ -> ]Peppe, Sr Thank you for your response. I tried what you said but the Scan for Missed icons is gray. It will not allow me to select. Is there another add on that I will be able to view live TV?

This thread is about "channel logos", not watching live tv .. to watch live tv you need a tv backend, just check the wiki. There are some addons to allow watching streamed live tv, check video addons section ..
(2017-04-05, 20:45)TheMechanist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-05, 18:21)peppe_sr Wrote: [ -> ]settings-->livetv-->Menu/osd-->Scan for missed icons.
Peppe

Does it work for you ? For me it doesn't .. nothing happens (it worked in earlier versions perfectly, nothing changed but the version of kodi ..)

it is a bit of time i don't use logos but i'm sure that with some krypton nightly it worked for me.