Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Suggestions for wireless keyboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Im running Kodi on an Xiaomi Mi Box (android). Im looking for a wireless USB keyboard (probably mini keyboard) to use with the device and see that there are many to choose from.

Anyone have any recommendations, suggestions on what features are good or bad.

Thanks
MINIX A2 Lite - works with everything I plug it into - Linux - LibreELEC - Android - OSX....

Quality remote. Smile
(2017-03-27, 15:38)wrxtasy Wrote: [ -> ]MINIX A2 Lite - works with everything I plug it into - Linux - LibreELEC - Android - OSX....

Quality remote. Smile

I'll second that. I use one for my Intel NUC running Kodi in my lounge. I'm running Windows, so add that to the list of compatible OS's.
I assume you are talking about this one (there are a few models) (Link)

Does this have an internal (USB dongle) re-chargeable battery.
Obviously comes with a 2.4GHZ receiver although I dont see it mentioned.

I was originally thinking about a one-sided remote with a track pad. Something like this (Link)
It takes 2 AA batteries which should last a while. No compartment for the dongle unless you remove the battery. Excellent keyboard and mouse however mines is in its box as I'm still using the boxee box remote.
I love the logitech k400
cheaper than the Minx offerings (and currently on promo £9) which I've used without any issue on a variety of media boxes and TV's, this M3 http://www.gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_66720.html

I should add, as it's not obvious from the description, that it also has an IR learning function.
(2017-03-28, 10:50)JustAnotherUser Wrote: [ -> ]cheaper than the Minx offerings (and currently on promo £9) which I've used without any issue on a variety of media boxes and TV's, this M3 http://www.gearbest.com/mice-keyboards/pp_66720.html

I should add ,as it'd not obvious from the description, that it also has an IR learning function.

Yes, the M3 and it's updated version the T3 are very good wireless remotes with built in airmouse/gyro, and they allow almost every key on the remote to be reprogrammed for IR usage. One remote to control them all Smile
T3 ?

found it. whats been updated?