Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: I need some help with Titan Skin Beta 3.7.56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I add add-ons to the skin I am in the settings and I see configure shortcuts but when you click on add nothing happens and I saw YouTube videos and they said when you switch to Netflix Style Homemenu layout 1 or 2 you would see a selection Configure Widgets Row and I don't see this on either one.
Also I am on Kodi 17.1 Krypton and I am on Fire TV Second Generation
I'm on Netflix layout 2 , kodi 17.1 , titan 3.7.56 and I have the same problem, can't add a menu item In Configure shortcuts..
just updated form kodi 16 tonight so I could well be missing something simple
I don't know my brother told me about this but I can't get this to work
You can still change the actions of the shortcuts and re name them and you can still add all the widgets you want. So it's not to bad
How do I add without it going under movies or tv shows and when I click on add it doesn't do anything at all
I have some widgets working but I don't understand I added one and it shows nothing at all under the title on the main screen and another one I added doesn't even come up with a name either
Anybody know why one just lists the name nothing else on the home screen and another one doesn't show up at all
You have to go down the list to widgets and add it there for it to show on the home screen.
I will use YouTube as an example.
Skin settingings---configure shortcuts----edit menu shortcuts----highlight YouTube----- widgets-----under widget 1 select widget-------scroll down to addon------ video addon------YouTube------- subscriptions------pick your sub-----use as widget.

Now your subscription should show on your home screen

You need to add a widget for anything you want to show on your homescreen. These can be linked to any of your addons or files on your system or over smb.

If you don't have a file or addon linked up to any of the tabs you can see when editing shortcuts the tab won't show when you are on the homepage.

Say you haven't any action linked to Tv Shows, when you are on your homepage and open the menu you won't see the tv shows tab
How would have anything to do with YouTube when all the widgets I have setup are under movies and tv shows
I am having the same issue. I am unable to add to sub menu. Same setup as you Cooley on a fire tv box. Frustrating, great skin. And I know it's a simple fix, but it alludes me.
(2017-04-02, 00:13)Beechnut Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the sane issue. I am unable to add to sub menu. Same setup as you Cooley on a fire tv box. Frustrating, great skin. And I know it's a simple fix, but it alludes me.

I don't know what is going on with that skin it would not let me add anything at all and every time I hit add it didn't do anything at all
(2017-04-02, 00:16)cooley76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-02, 00:13)Beechnut Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the sane issue. I am unable to add to sub menu. Same setup as you Cooley on a fire tv box. Frustrating, great skin. And I know it's a simple fix, but it alludes me.

I don't know what is going on with that skin it would not let me add anything at all and every time I hit add it didn't do anything at all

Same problem but tehe only workaround is to get a different skin make the menu mods then go back to titan
Hope it gets fixed but not a deal breaker. Just love the flexibility of this skin

Sal
The skinshortcuts script should have been updated last week which fixes this issue