Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, not sure if this is the correct spot for this....

I've noticed an issue in the library that's new (for me) to 17. I recently had to rescan my entire library (didn't have a backup), and remarking any videos I've already seen as watched is now a gigantic pain the ass. If I mark a video as watched, regardless of where it is in the library (meaning top/middle/bottom of the list), the cursor (highlight?) will jump all the way to the top of the list, and I'll have to scroll back down to where I was to continue. This only occurs if the library is set to not display watched videos; it happens on every skin, so I know it's not a skin issue. I first noticed it with 17.0, and it's still occurring with 17.1. Never had a problem with it before.

Is there a setting I'm missing? Or is it something that needs to be fixed?

Thanks
ohh posted a new thread on this exact issue and then noticed yours, here is the ticket i made ages ago for reference it affects multiple os's also very annoying bug. every build v17 or higher is affected.

http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16690
Thanks for the heads up.