Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Episode count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to show the episode count of each show on the TV layout? I'd like to see the number unwatched and the total for each show. It could be in the header or as an overlay for each show.
Please let me know if this setting is already there (the problem might be between the screen & chair Rofl).
If the option doesn't exist then perhaps you could consider it for a future release.
Thanks; love the skin.
Thanks, but no plans to add this to the skin. That info is in the TV show info dialog.
OK, I see the info on the TV Show info dialog. But that requires going to the submenu and then selecting info. That's too many clicks to get this info.

Even the season display (comes up when you select a show with multiple season) doesn't show the unwatched count. Only the total episodes for each season & and an indication that there is/are unwatched episodes. The actually number of unwatched is there.

Here's why I'd like to see it.
I've had some issues with the "scan for new content" function. I don't know if my server drives don't spin up fast enough or if its something else.
So, having the unwatched count right there really helps. If I know there's a new episode I can see the unwatched count change and if it doesn't I can go to the filemanager and watch the show that way while waiting for a full library scan.
Perhaps it will creep into a future release.
Thanks for the quick response.