Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Move the menu a little higher up in the picture how to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am on Windows 10 with the MQ7 skin, I am redoing my background images in order to make them compatible with my canvas of my projection system in cinemascope and the idea and go up a few inches the menu so that it Also in the screen I did not find this function in the system settings?

Does somebody have an idea ?

In advance thank you for your suggestions

Mike
Ok I rest my question otherwise!

I create a menu specially for my screen 21/9 (with black bands at the top and bottom of the image) I can select it by the S key on the keyboard and choose it all is ok except that when my projector is Lit the bottom of my menu is out of the screen frame that is why I'm looking to move my menu bar 4 or 5 cm ...

this is the link of my exemple ...
You can move the menu bar and fonts by editing IncludesMainMenu.xml.

From the top of the document, search for menu_bar.png. Three lines above you should see

Code:
<top>918</top>

Replace 918 with a smaller number (try 818) to raise the menu bar.

To raise the fonts, search for Font_menu1. 13 lines above that you should see

Code:
<top>818</top>

Whatever amount you reduced the menu bar, do the same for this value. That will raise the font.

This info is only for moving the horizontal menu bar. Hope it helps.
Hello

Thank you for the information it works the text is mounted !! But I still have to raise the menu bar also from the same distance it is the command line I need to modify?

Thank you again for your help

Mike
(2017-04-12, 06:44)Mike413 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello

Thank you for the information it works the text is mounted !! But I still have to raise the menu bar also from the same distance it is the command line I need to modify?

Thank you again for your help

Mike

You bet!

Check the first part of my message...it tells you how to move the menu bar.
I read the first part of your message but it is the reference of the menu bar that I must decrease?
Yes sir. Just follow the first step...

From the top of the document, search for menu_bar.png. Three lines above you should see

Code:
<top>918</top>
I think I will let fall !!

I do not go out I use the neon menu bar and now I have two bars as on the picture and I can not find the reference of the second bar ...

http://imgur.com/a4FQanK

http://imgur.com/YigkFrI
Ah...forgot all about the menu bar selector. You'll have to adjust the <top> coordinates for all the menu bars. The neon bar is in the list. You'll see it where it references the image menu_bar_full.png