Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [split] I just upgread to Kodi, is these skins for it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have the following problem with my kodi 16.1 jarvis, i had the skin Confluence and i was trying different ones and then by mistake i have install the sky can someone tell me how i do to get back to the original skin Confluence...

Thanks in advance

Dusty Rhodes
depending on the OS you are using go into the Userdata (wiki) folder and delete the guisettings.xml file.
(2017-04-18, 18:50)bry Wrote: [ -> ]depending on the OS you are using go into the Userdata (wiki) folder and delete the guisettings.xml file.

Hi

My OS is windows 7 and i have enter Userdata and i have delete the guisettings but when i open kodi it is on Skin Sky...

If you can help me i would appreciated

Thank You

Dusty Rhodes
based on a quick google search looks like that stuff is from a banned piracy repo. you should seek support elsewhere as we do not support installations.

only other option is to shift+delete userdata folder.
(2017-04-18, 20:40)bry Wrote: [ -> ]based on a quick google search looks like that stuff is from a banned piracy repo. you should seek support elsewhere as we do not support installations.

only other option is to shift+delete userdata folder.

Hi

Thanks for your help i got under control the problem was i did not know how on the skin sky where you could change back to the Confluence but i manage to do it..

Thanks again

Dusty Rhodes