Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: iOS 10.3.2 Not Supported by Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening,

Just wanting to let everyone know that the Kodi app on iOS 10.3.2 beta isn't working, as it is still 32 bit only on iOS. If someone is willing to do an x64 build, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
b
So they finally changed it from a warning to a fatal error now? Is this a beta version?

Here is a 64bit Testbuild based on Krypton branch: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwi...-ios64.deb
Was just warning, but app wouldn't go past splash image. This is iOS 10.3.2 Public Beta build 14F5080a. Thanks for link btw.
That warning is not new ... it was introduced in iOS 10. False alert i would say. Something else might be the cause why it doesn't work - but i normally don't give anything about beta operating systems. Thx for your understanding.
64 bit version resolved issue. The 32 would just launch a black screen every time. Tried restarting, and the whole deal... Time to stick to nightly builds I suppose.