Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Crash navigating folders randomly but consistently
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get crashes randomly but pretty consistently navigating around folders. Can anyone help?

LOG: https://pastebin.com/sP2aCZYa
Crash: https://pastebin.com/Mvkcn7Yc
Possibly you have not correctly set up your audio drivers.

Code:
Output Device : Device not found
18:05:53.813 T:5412   DEBUG:   Sample Rate   : 44100
18:05:53.813 T:5412   DEBUG:   Sample Format : AE_FMT_S24NE4MSB
18:05:53.813 T:5412   DEBUG:   Channel Count : 2
18:05:53.813 T:5412   DEBUG:   Channel Layout: FL,FR
18:05:53.813 T:5412   DEBUG:   Frames        : 2208
18:05:53.813 T:5412   DEBUG:   Frame Size    : 8

I see you are plugged into a Marantz sound system. Are these the settings you have selected in both Windows and Kodi?
Thanks for the reply. I do have my Intel NUC connected to my Marantz receiver. I setup both Kodi and Windows properly as far as I know. There haven't been any issues and all codecs and audio have been working without any problems. Is there something specific I should be setting?
Intel® HD Graphics 520 with shared memory, nothing in the log sticks out to indicate instability but there is refresh Rate fix applied, and noting the rendering engine mentions Current display mode is: [email protected] it's not the same as the desktop. Wondering if you could try software rendering in windowed mode, and see if that might act a bit more stable. Suspect: graphic engine.
Is the mixed refresh rate a problem? How should I address it? I did try software rendering at some point and that didn't fix the problem. Not sure why it's at 59.940 when just browsing folders.
Still having this problem. Any other suggestions on how to address it?
Hello ililehtpc,

Two possible issues were brought to your attention.

Can you please explain how you addressed those two issues? All you seem to have done in your replies is question the observations and remarks made by the Team.
I asked a follow up question and never got a response. I tried software rendering per my reply. Forgot to mention in that reply that I did try it in Windowed Mode but I did try that too.