Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 17.2 win32 release missing some pvr addons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seems to not have pvr.nextpvr nor pvr.njoy included.

Also noticed missing visualization.milkdrop and visualization.milkdrop2

Update:
Fixed in 17.3 release

scott s.
InputStream Adaptive as well...
Android version is also missing Inputstream.adaptive as well

Sent from my SM-N910F
Thread with same topic.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=314918

@scott967, if you want to merge let me know.
It appears that there is an issue with the Kodi 17.2 update. In My Addons the setting "VideoPlayer input stream" should have two settings to enable. 1. RTMP Input and 2. InputStream Adaptive, Both of these are present in Kodi 17.1, however the InputStream Adaptive setting is completely missing in Kodi 17.2. Can anyone help?
Already mentioned, see post #2.
These are binary add-ons, if they're missing from the installer you can't install them afterwards.
The big question is, does it matter if InputStream Adaptive is missing?

If it does matter will there be another release?
It does matter, eg if you use MPEG-DASH at YouTube add-on.
(2017-05-24, 12:51)host505 Wrote: [ -> ]It does matter, eg if you use MPEG-DASH at YouTube add-on.

Thanks for your quick and unequivocal reply.

So do we await a further release?
I'm glad I read this before I 'upgraded' my media centre PC, I've just ditched sky and finished the kodi/next pvr setup and got the WAF, tonight I was going to put kodi on her phone so she could shedule recordings and found its not working on mine, manually installed the 17.1 apk but that doesnt seem to have fixed it either such a shame it was all working perfectly why did someone break it Sad
(2017-05-24, 13:08)JNRW Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-24, 12:51)host505 Wrote: [ -> ]It does matter, eg if you use MPEG-DASH at YouTube add-on.

Thanks for your quick and unequivocal reply.

So do we await a further release?

It seems so...
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/12153
This sounds promising
From time to time I've seen Windows build nightlies that were missing binary addons. i thought it had something to do with moving to cmake build system and some binaries not getting picked up. I don't know if it affects any platforms other than windows, that's why I wanted a windows support thread on this.

scott s.
Sure. We'll leave it here then.
nextpvr still is not working in 17.3 on android
Pages: 1 2