Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] NBA.com Videos Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Is anyone having problems where the videos aren't updating? I have been getting the same videos for about 2 weeks now. I am not sure what date they are from but the 4th or 5th one down is Wednesday Top 10. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

I deleted the plugin and redownloaded using SVN repo also. Still the same videos.

J_K_M_A_N
[Update Posted]

-fixed: Top Plays menu wasn't updating correctly.

thanks J_K_M_A_N Smile
Thanks! I love watching the top 10 plays every day. Smile

J_K_M_A_N
thanks for this awesome plugin that gives me my fix whenever I miss a game.
I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this, but whenever there's a lot of fast action going on, the video stream stutters quite a bit. Is this normal, or are there some cache settings or other way to correct this?
Thanks again Stacked.
nicoli_k Wrote:thanks for this awesome plugin that gives me my fix whenever I miss a game.
I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this, but whenever there's a lot of fast action going on, the video stream stutters quite a bit. Is this normal, or are there some cache settings or other way to correct this?
Thanks again Stacked.

Yeah, I notice this problem only occurs on the xbox. During fast motion, the xbox cpu jumps to 100% causing the stutters. The xbox is just not powerful enough to play some videos.
yeah, I'm using the xbox that's exactly what it is. I tried downloading the video and playing it off the hard drive so that caching wasn't a factor and the CPU spikes with a lot of motion. Thanks for the reply. It's still an excellent plugin!
I had that also. Just go into the plugin settings and change it to use the DVD player and it shouldn't stutter anymore. All of them play smooth as can be for me now.

(Thanks again for the plugin! And thanks for the ESPN video plugin. Now I can get at least some NHL highlights. Smile)

J_K_M_A_N
Have you looked at the broadband league pass? If the videos are the same format, maybe it wouldn't be too hard to add them?
2-7offsuit Wrote:Have you looked at the broadband league pass? If the videos are the same format, maybe it wouldn't be too hard to add them?

Maybe, but I would need a league pass account to check and see.
I've got the TV pass, I'll check and see if it came with a login for online. I think it should have.
[Update r892]
-modified plugin to work with NBA.com changes
-modified plugin's pages to look similar to the NBA.com Video player

The downloading videos feature is currently broken on the xbox platform. I will try to fix this asap.
NBA.com had a few changes and I made some adjustments to get the plugin running again. Get the update from the SVN Repo Installer.

Enjoy the Playoffs. Go Lakers! Nod
[Update v1.0.2]
-fixed problems with videos not playing
-fixed next page button
League Pass Broadband is now offering a free trial. I would gladly donate to anyone who can make an app Big Grin
evandena Wrote:League Pass Broadband is now offering a free trial. I would gladly donate to anyone who can make an app Big Grin

How is the preview process like? Do you sign up with a credit card and cancel the membership at the end of the preview (Nov. 3) ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5