Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey,
here´s a plugin to stream different european radio stations from listenlive.eu.

feedback is welcome Smile

DL-link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/97110676/df8...iveEU.html

or install it with the repo installer...
Want to say thanks for making this plugin.
i wished along time for a plugin like this.

i cant find this plugin in any program installer.
i have it already but for others to download and be aware of listenlive.eu.
maybe you could also put your plugin in Passion-XBMC Installer Script just pm Temhil.
I also want to say thanks again for this plugin. It make it much easier to get my european radio fix.
Hiya,

Thanks very much for this - i'm living in NZ at the mo and miss my UK radio Smile
I'm a having a little problem though ... I've just set up xbmc again for the first time in years so it may just be a setting I can't see.

When I select my radio channel i can hear a split second of the content before it starts buffering. The buffering then goes on for 20 - 30 mins before my better half runs out of patience and asks me to stop it.

Is there something i'm missing or somewhere I can check the buffering settings - I can't find them in the current setup screens.

edit: Should have mentioned - the station I was trying to get was BBC Radio 4. There were a number of different streams for this - I think the 96 k one you're not allowed to get outside of the UK, however I was getting this issue with the other 3.

Thanks again.
Alex
hey gerner,
nice too see people using the plugin. Big Grin

please give me an example station, so i can test it over here.
havent tested all countries and/or streams, but i never had this kind of buffer prob.

greets,
bootsy
Hi Bootsy,

The issue was with BBC radio 4 from the UK. I'll have a play with some other stations tonight when I get home to see if i get the same problem - it may just be an issue with my setup.

Cheers.
i checked the bbc stream and i have the same problem.
there are two streams for this station. the 96kbps is 'uk only' and the other is a *.ra stream and it looks like xbmc cant handle it correct...
all bbc channels are *.ra streams, a few are *.asx and just bbc world has a 24kbps mp3 stream.

greets,
bootsy
Very nice plugin, I really like it. Thanks a lot.
Bootsy, thanks for checking for me - i'll dig about to see if i can see what the issue is with .ra streams.

Cheers,
Alex
It works Smile

thank you
Hi,
It seems I found a little annoying bug Smile I'm running xbmc on ubuntu linux and I can't use this plugin. When I select a country or a genre, a messagebox pops up:
Code:
Getstreams()

Error!
U'\XE9'
I think it's some sort of character coding issue (maybe foreign characters in station names? for example U'\XE9' is "é" as i know), can you fix it please?
hey,
will take a look at it asap Smile

what country/genre for example?

greets
Bootsy Wrote:what country/genre for example?
For example, Greece is okay, but Hungary and Iceland isn't. Thanks Smile

edit:
I tried your plugin on windows with no errors, so I think it's some linux-specific character coding issue.
heya,
made an update, cuz there was a prob with some streamrates...
update via svn repo installer.

had no probs with special charakters on my pc and/or on my xbox build, like you said...

it´s a xbmc problem...i guess you have to wait until the devs solve this prob.

greets,
bootsy
Also having problems on xmbc on ubuntu
Hope it will be fixed soon

But nice script anyway!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8