Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Serenity V2 concept preview (mockup)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
For those of you unaware, Serenity v2 is in production, I only have mokups to show thus far, but digitalhigh is hard at work on getting the code started.

Here is a taste of whats to come:

A few more:

Infopanel

Full screen Info

Looks very nice. Look forward to trying this one out. Smile
One last mockup before bed, File View:

"A bad file format.WMV"

LaughRofl
nice, looking good Smile

any idea when the new screen will be implemented into the skin.....i'm eager i know, but this is a huge visual improvement.
redje Wrote:nice, looking good Smile

any idea when the new screen will be implemented into the skin.....i'm eager i know, but this is a huge visual improvement.

Not really sure, since we're in more of an concept phase and blocking ideas out, and coding is very early, it may be quite some time.

All I can say is hopefully sooner rather than later. Big Grin
Wow I leave for a while and holly crap. Wink

Looks good guys.
looks Great! In my opinion, much nicer than V1

I find the navigation a bit tricky, and my father couldn't get used to it. I await to see what's new in v2!

--FF
Guys these screens are looking great.

Whilst v1 had functionality by the bucket load, it was always too cluttered to pull me away from Aeon / Media stream. But the visual improvements you have shown in your mocks, show that if you can combine the two your on for a winner. I Wish you luck.
Yeah looks real nice I like this view lots http://s620.photobucket.com/albums/tt289...leview.jpg
yeah. this does look good. wouldn't mind seeing how this comes along!
Thanks for the support guys, here is the newest mockup for wall view, I have an interesting idea on how it might be navigated, the selected box would remain stationary with the info always showing, and pressing up/down/left/right would move the icons behind, this may cause issues with getting to the nav bar, but maybe there could be a way around it. I hope that makes sense Laugh

Beautiful!
Wow...that wall view looks really nice - probably the best one I've seen IMO. Hope you can get the code working to suit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4