Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Extra REGEX for TV Show Episode matching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Dharma beta 3 will have a change in rar matching where url encoding will no longer be required. This means i will have to potentially rework a few regex and from that point on it will not be backwards compatible.

It will however be far more elegant and faster with less rar specific nonsense and replication to deal with. Watch this space.
Great stuff I suppose, I like elegance and speed.
New version

V2.0 - 20/09/2010
http://pastebin.com/EvL65F34
Added <backgroundupdate> update set to false for video libarary
Added music libarary settings placeholder
Added <backgroundupdate> set to false for music libarary
Added <flattentvshows> set to never for video libarary
Added first attemmt at handling single episode DIRFIX re-releases
Fixed lame copy and paste [ error
Preparing for deprected URL encding requirement for RAR containiners
Added first attemmt at handling multi episode DIRFIX re-releases
Enabled GPU accelerated dds fanart <useddsfanart>. I debated setting this one but I suspect more users will want it than not. Please report back.
Exclude REGEX is now VERY greedy. Anything with "extras" in it anywhere is excluded. In almost all instances this will be fine but YMMV.

This is primarily a bug fix and toe in the water release for Dharma. For reasons to long to go into this now i dont have a test rig so I am doing this blind this now.

Please test the ass out it.
The end tag on line 66: <regexp>(?i)extras/regexp> is missing the less-than symbol "<".
It probably jumped down to line 67 to the beginning of the comment "<<!--"
OK thanks for the report and apologies.

I have a funeral to attend tomorrow but I will attempt to get the test rig back up and do some proper testing before 2.1

until then here is a quick manual untested fix

http://pastebin.com/28C3ahFc

Edit: i think i am going to change the version numbering soon so that it is clear what is beta and what is stable. i welcome thoughts on what you think XBMC users will understand without to much in the way of explanations
what about doing what u do now and just add a letter behind for bugfixing. like 2.0 is the one u came out with, and after changing the < u call it 2.0a and just give it the date u changed it. no need to write what u changed like u do on new versions.
Definitely an option.

What about something simpler though.

X.0 = stable
X.1 - X.2 X.3 ..999 = unstable
Thank you for your great work.
I tried the REGEX, but I could not find one that can handle one of my tvshows, I guess, it's a common naming.

Series title/N/NE01-E title.mkv
N= season number (1-9)
E= Episode

example:
Series title/1/1e02-episode title.mkv
Series title/2/2e23-episode title.mkv

can you please direct my with the proper Regex. thanks again.
that's a very uncommon naming kim1406.

Not sure you can actually have it detect with a showname in front of the filename and even if you can your season folders also suck when it comes to naming.

it should be Season 1 or something for season folders and filenames of episodes showname.s01e01.... if it actually can handle without name you still need s01e01...
kim1406 Wrote:Thank you for your great work.
I tried the REGEX, but I could not find one that can handle one of my tvshows, I guess, it's a common naming.

Series title/N/NE01-E title.mkv
N= season number (1-9)
E= Episode

example:
Series title/1/1e02-episode title.mkv
Series title/2/2e23-episode title.mkv

can you please direct my with the proper Regex. thanks again.

Give me real examples of a double digit season and a multi episode please
xexe Wrote:Give me real examples of a double digit season and a multi episode please

Here is the tvshow I have, it doesn't have a double digit seasons.
3rd Rock From the Sun\1\1e01-Brains and Eggs.mkv
3rd Rock From the Sun\2\2e01-See Dick Continue to Run (Part 1).mkv
3rd Rock From the Sun\2\2e02-See Dick Continue to Run (Part 2).mkv
You really do have a truly terrible naming and filing format.

The absolute best i can do is give you single ep support and you will never have the ability to have more than that unless you change to a sane naming scheme
Hi everyone, 1st time poster. Love XBMC! I don't Know if this is the right forum/thread or not but anyways my question is can someone help me with a regex for the file and folder format i have for all my anime. I'm new to regex and it seems a little to complex for me. So I would really appreciate it if some one could help me with a regex that i can put in my advancedsettings.xml file. I used the anidb web applet to rename all my anime to the following:

Anime Title - episode number - episode title [Group Name].ext

example:
Inuyasha The Final Act - 01 - Naraku`s Heart [SHINs].avi
Naruto Shippuuden - 001-002 [DB].avi

The folder Structure is:

G:\My Files\Anime\Anime Title\AT - Ep# - ET [GN].ext

example:
G:\My Files\Anime\Inuyasha - Final Act\Inuyasha The Final Act - 01 - Naraku`s Heart [SHINs].avi
G:\My Files\Anime\Naruto Shippuuden\Naruto Shippuuden - 001-002 [DB].avi

Thanks in advance
xexe Wrote:You really do have a truly terrible naming and filing format.

The absolute best i can do is give you single ep support and you will never have the ability to have more than that unless you change to a sane naming scheme

Thanks for your reply, so I guess the only solution is to rename my files and use the default scraping.
NVM - checked documentation and it must be scraper problem
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26