Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [HELP] Creating animation transition between two icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My goal is to get one set of icons to fade out in a nice transitional effect and then have the next set come in their place.

I can get the icons to fade out nicely using this...

<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" delay="750" time="400" condition="System.IdleTime(6)">Conditional</animation>

What I can't do is find the right animation to make my next set appear after the first set has disappeared. If anyone could get my in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it! I have been banging my head over this one.
Swap the start and end times around to have it fade in rather than out. I'm not sure about the delay (750+400). With that condition I don't think you'll be able to have this happen more than once per Idle Timeout.

<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" delay="1150" time="400" condition="System.IdleTime(6)">Conditional</animation>
I will give it a try.

My conditional is also something that I am not sure is right. I have a feeling like there is a more simple way to do this that I am over looking.