Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Now Playing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes I stumbled upon the "now playing" or what it looks like the queued items to play (in Music).

But yesterday I realized that once a queue is setup and XBMC is playing I don't know where this window is hidden Confused or how to get there Confused ?

T! shows me in the OSD the next item to be played, is there any button out there that takes me to the full list of items queued?
:o:o
bring up the context menu in one of the regular views and select "Now Playing".
Thanks ronie, context menu then. I'll check later.

If I wanted to map a specific key to this window, what's the name (or id) of "Now Playing" window?

PS: Checked Windows ID but I am unsure whic one (if any) brings up the "now playing"
adsoto Wrote:Thanks ronie, context menu then. I'll check later.

If I wanted to map a specific key to this window, what's the name (or id) of "Now Playing" window?

PS: Checked Windows ID but I am unsure whic one (if any) brings up the "now playing"

it's the 'musicplaylist'.
On linux to see you play list you just press the Spacebar to bring it up.
Sorry to bump but I'm have the same problem.

I'm trying to map a button that will display the Now Playing window to my remote. I have successfully mapped the Music Playlist Edit using this line:

<mypictures>ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylistEditor)</mypictures>

When I try to get to Now Playing it just wont work I have tried:

ActivateWindow(NowPlaying)
ActivateWindow((MusicPlaylist)
ActivateWindow(MyMusicPlaylist)

Anyone know the proper nomenclature?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Window_IDs

musicplaylist
ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist) you had 1 too many (
FYI for videos its:

ActivateWindow(MyVideoPlaylist)