Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Adding TV-show menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

After a fresh install of both Windows 7 and XBMC 9.11 and now using Confluence I do not get a TV-show menu. Only Movies. Is there any way to get this menu in Confluence or am I forced to run another skin?
I can see the option to hide/show the TV-Show menu under settings, but it is greyed out.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Never mind! Solved it! Been trying different things for a looong time now and of course I could solve it just after I posted a question here. So typical! ;-)
Thanks anyway!
And how did you do it?
By populating the DB with TV shows I presume.
sho Wrote:By populating the DB with TV shows I presume.

Probably by 'clicking' show TV Shows button on the settings page..........
sho Wrote:By populating the DB with TV shows I presume.

My database had some problem, I removed all content and added it again and now is working.
Some minor issues with fanart and posters. It's scrapping my tv shows now, lets see if everything stays ok.
d94pam Wrote:Never mind! Solved it! Been trying different things for a looong time now and of course I could solve it just after I posted a question here. So typical! ;-)
Thanks anyway!

So what did you do? I have the same issue and am running out of ideas.
For me, when i installed XBMC fresh, TVShows didnt show up till i populated (added the source location for the tv shows) the database. Makes sence, why show it if you dont have it.