Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Default Directory (Help Needed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are Tv Shows and Movies at the main menu. When I open Movies it opens the default video directory. As well does TV Shows. I want Movies to open the Movies catagory in Library Mode as the default directory and TV Shows to open the TV Shows catagory in Library mode. No matter what I try it opens the default videos. It won't stay in library mode.
jtracey Wrote:There are Tv Shows and Movies at the main menu. When I open Movies it opens the default video directory. As well does TV Shows. I want Movies to open the Movies catagory in Library Mode as the default directory and TV Shows to open the TV Shows catagory in Library mode. No matter what I try it opens the default videos. It won't stay in library mode.

jtracey,

I'm assuming that you are using 'xTV SAF' and not 'xTV', if you are using 'xTV SAF' there is a setting to default to 'library' mode. From the home menu goto 'System/Settings/Skin/Media Sources' and toggle 'XXX Button links to library' to default to XXX in library mode. The menu item below the toggle to library button ONLY relates to file mode, so you can't tell 'xTV SAF' to open in anything other than the Root node of the particular library category.

Hope this helps
Wyrm (xTV SAF)