Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [NEW UPLOAD] 1.1.1 is on the repo! Go test it out!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Its on the repo. All the new features included.

Let me know if you have issues.

A few shots with add-ons.

--------------

--------------

----------------

Wow... Sorry I wasn't around the last days, I guess I have some catching up to do. :-)
vanOert Wrote:Wow... Sorry I wasn't around the last days, I guess I have some catching up to do. :-)

There are quite alot of new things. Smile
Just tested all these new features quickly and must say ... THAT ROCKS !!!
Very well done ...
Can't wait to try it out tonight!

-hogfan
wow is right! Nod
hmm..not able to see any update under Addons..am I missing something?
some little problem, it's on his way, should be in a day or two i think Wink
ppic Wrote:some little problem, it's on his way, should be in a day or two i think Wink

They wont let us update the repo until its been out a couple of days. They wont us (you guys) to find the problems first. Help me test it out and find the bugs. Smile
I am still seeing missing images on XBMCLive:

1.) In all of the settings menus I have no idea which item I have selected.

2.) On the home menu screen (the default one) the glass overlay and the top "black bar" does not display (yes, the options are turned on in settings).

3.) Background image of some sort looks to be missing for the keyboard.

The biggest issue of all of these is the inability to change settings without guessing which one you have selected. Love the new features though.

- hogfan
4.) When trying to install addons, still seeing missing images.

5.) On the music playing screen, looks like the top glass overlay for the controls is missing, as well as the overlay for the song playing info (unless you removed this in the update).

6.) Shouldn't there be a white arrow next to View Options? or has there never been one there?

7.) After playing a song and going to the playing screen (the one with spinning cd) and exiting back to the album, should the now playing image be in the top right corner on this screen?

-hogfan
hogfan Wrote:4.) When trying to install addons, still seeing missing images.

5.) On the music playing screen, looks like the top glass overlay for the controls is missing, as well as the overlay for the song playing info (unless you removed this in the update).

6.) Shouldn't there be a white arrow next to View Options? or has there never been one there?

7.) After playing a song and going to the playing screen (the one with spinning cd) and exiting back to the album, should the now playing image be in the top right corner on this screen?

-hogfan

Wow, LINUX BLOWS!!!

None of your changes were done for this update. I will have to manually make the same changes you did since I have changed so many files for this update.

No it shouldnt look like any of the screenshots you posted. Damn case sensitivity!!
It's the damn file system that is case sensitive, all of the EXT2,3,4 files systems are. I use Windows and MacOS for my everyday needs and don't have to deal with the case sensitivity usually. Unfortunately, XBMCLive / Linux install gives VDPAU decoding support for iON and when configured properly basically allows you XBMC to run almost like a standalone appliance, and that is why many people like myself run this setup on small inexpensive boxes like the Acer Revo.

The same issue we are seeing here is the same thing that happens on linux-based webservers like apache. I wish there was a better way of cleaning up the case sensitivity issues in the skin. Maybe one of the XBMC team members has an idea of how to tackle this other than manually checking all the image names.

-hogfan
Just spent a min trying to come up with a decent approach, here's a start. Probably some false-positives, but all the ones I looked at were indeed wrong somewhere. And I'm sure there are plenty more as well, this was just a quick regex. Have fun with this, looks nasty.

Quote:$ cat ../720p/*.xml | grep -Eio '[a-zA-Z0-9 _\-\/]+\.(jpg|bmp|gif|png)' | sort -u | while read filename; do if [ "`find -iwholename "./${filename}" | wc -l `" != "`find -wholename "./${filename}" | wc -l `" ]; then echo "$filename"; fi; done

Results here.

TheUni
More informative script, same disclaimer applies:

Quote:#!/bin/bash
cat ../720p/*.xml | grep -Eio '[a-zA-Z0-9 _\-\/]+\.(jpg|bmp|gif|png)' | sort -u | while read filename; do
if [ "$(find -iwholename "./${filename}" | wc -l )" != "$(find -wholename "./${filename}" | wc -l )" ]; then
realfile=$(find -iwholename "./${filename}" | sed 's/^\.\///')
echo "Real Filename: ${realfile}"
git grep -I -v "${realfile}" ../720p | grep -i "${realfile}" | sed 's/./ &/'
echo
fi
done

Results here.

TheUni
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6