Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Translations Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the updated strings.xml for Xperience 1.1 if anyone would like to translate to another language I'll be more than happy to add the updated translations to the official svn.

Thanks to anyone willing to help out Smile

Only translations have been:

English
Spanish
Korean (not currently working however)
Polish
sure! i'll translate it into spanish... do u think that new release for this skin will be ready before or at same time than dharma final version??
It wont be too long after I get some translations done honestly.
Ok, i'll try to translate it tomorrow. Smile

regards,
Cheers
How did you attached the file here? I've finished spanish translation, but i can't see how to insert it here... Huh

regards,
Ok, if that help to become the release more fast, i make the german translation... XD
Grüßes!
Korean strings translation. => Here <=
Thanks! Smile since that was the first translation, would you like a preview copy? If so shoot me a private message Smile
Hello, i can't find a way to upload the file here, so finally i've decided to upload it to RS, here is the link: http://rapidshare.com/files/426172918/strings.xml

plz, send me a preview copy so i can polish the translation strings viewing it on the skin.

regards,

NOTE: The first translation was mine... Smile but i couldn't upload it before...
fidoboy Wrote:NOTE: The first translation was mine... Smile but i couldn't upload it before...

Smile OK. I can wait xperience 1.1 released.
epoke Korean isn't showing for me once I choose the language through the skin, do i need something specific installed?
as i haven't got the time to translate it in french, i've past your file on our french community Wink
Cheers ppic
XBMCG33K Wrote:epoke Korean isn't showing for me once I choose the language through the skin, do i need something specific installed?

xperience.ttf and xperienc_uc.ttf do not have CJK glyphs.
You need a full range unicode font like arial.ttf and fontset in font.xml file.
Check this ticket. => http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6397

You can see more screenshots of your previous version here (Korean XBMC community).
Pages: 1 2