Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [windows] Lastest iMON Manager version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI guys!
Any of you know what is the latest iMON software released
that works with this ANTEC Micro Fusion Remote case --> Here!

is it iMON/iMEDIAN HD 7.90.0702 Official Version (Jul. 5, 2010, Installation File) ??
or is it iMON 7.95.1223 Version (Jan. 26, 2011, Installation file for FingerVU) ??

Im kinda confused here :/

thanx!!
Which one did you go with?
The first link. The second (FingerVU) is for touch screens.

Cheers
T800 Wrote:Which one did you go with?

all ok now, i got the latest BETA version....
if u dont install that one, XBMC wont work with it...
eskro Wrote:all ok now, i got the latest BETA version....
if u dont install that one, XBMC wont work with it...

Where can I get this software? I just switched to windows and I have an Antec Veris Elite display.

Also, I'm using a windows mce remote dongle with a logitech harmony 550 remote. I would like to continue using the harmony remote but also have the display. Is that possible?
Actually, I just found it. This is sweet! It even has an option to use the standard remote or an MCE remote. I can now power on/off my system from my Harmony. None of my keymappings in XBMC have changed in the slightest (except that now I have to enable the power button)Laugh

As far as the display goes....

I set the front row display to Media Information. In the settings menu I enabled xbmc and port 8080. Now I think I have to edit the lcd.xml file but what exactly do I have to edit?Blush

*EDIT*
Found it on the Wiki
htpc guy Wrote:*EDIT*
Found it on the Wiki

uhm, found what? Tongue
eskro Wrote:uhm, found what? Tongue

How to enable the lcd in XBMC.
On a side note, to use the LCD you must have the options to allow control of XBMC from other programs turned on in the network settings. Change the port to 8080 and then remove the password.

Hopefully that will help anyone else that is using this software.

I've been playing around with the iMon software and it works great. Some of the standout features:
  • Simple remote setup. Basically tell it to send a keyboard press and then tell it the equivilant remot button.
  • Assign the Windows Media Center button to launch XBMC.
  • The built in ir receiver is much snappier than my MCE ir dongle. I'm not getting any lag from my Harmony anymore.

btw, I'm using the Antec Veris Elite