Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [DEV] LiveOnlineFooty.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
PLEASE MOVE OVER TO http://xbmchub.info/

ANY FURTHER DEVELOPMENT ON THIS PLUGIN WILL BE DISCUSSED AT THE NEW LOCATION
ALONG WITH OTHER MAJOR PLUGINS THAT ORIGINATE FROM THIS WEBSITE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OFFICIAL RELEASE THREAD: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=7...post776481
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LiveOnlineFooty.com is a website in which you can view premiership football via the web
This plugin has simply been created for myself, however i found there was alot of interest so i am happy to develop it further with help from
this forum as my scripting skills arent the best!

Hi guys, i have recently requested in the plugin section for someone to create a plugin for this, however, i took matters into my own hands and have done one now.

The script is working perfectly ok - however, i need some assistance if someone wouldn't mind?

Ok - The website consists of 16 "Channels" (or RTMP streams) which are all working.

However, on the website itself- each frame for the channel (Channel1.php, Channel2.php) etc.

Above the stream is a title/header which is what is streaming on that channel.

For example:

Channel 1 - 12:45 Tottenham vs West Ham | 15:00 Man Utd vs Bolton

----
I wish to "Grab" this line of information and use it as the entry in XBMC.

Currently my entry simply says:

Channel 1

----

Is there anyway i can grab this from the page and get it to show in the entry?

This is it so far and here is it streaming..

Pretty basic but does the job..

Maybe the channel list will give a better understanding of what i mean in the first post..

Replacing the "Channel 1" etc with whats on..

Below is a screenshot of the website i am on about - highlighted in red is what i want to grab and show in XBMC in place of the channel number

looking really good for only a few days work!

if i knew how to help i would, but i'll just say i'm really excited for this to get released!
I would need to see your code to help you parse that information.
This looks promising. KUTGWCool
I love you
Looks like the plex developer of this programme had exactly the same issue.
Does this help?

http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topi...x-problem/
This is awesome - using sopcast on my server and a stream file ATM which is a bodge to say the least.

Would this plugin handle the signin too? Will want to run on this on my atv2- assuming it uses rtmp streams?
at the moment its a basic script that just runs the RTMP streams from the site.
i have to login via the website then fire up xbmc.
i have plans to:
- login dialog
- rename "Channel 1" etc with whats currently streaming

although with commitments with university this week wont have much, my dissertation is due in and once thats done i will try to complete this addon to do the above (which is the bare basics thats needed)
nikc0069 Wrote:This is awesome - using sopcast on my server and a stream file ATM which is a bodge to say the least.

Would this plugin handle the signin too? Will want to run on this on my atv2- assuming it uses rtmp streams?

I've been working on a plugin for another site that uses rtmp streams streaming an flv. On anything but the lowest bitrate the atv2 has buffering issues as a result of cpu spikes. I'm sure there are optimisations that will happen in the future but at the moment, it's quite a frustrating experience.
Rtmp seems fine in other plugins I'm using Smile login details in settings, like icefilms, would be awesome. As it's on atv2, can't login any other way.
This looks like its going to be ace... can't wait to test it out.
When can we expect the plugin? Smile
thanks
Would love to test this - even if it only had channel 1, 2 etc.

Any way to work out the streams and code so it would work with Livestreams plugin would be great. I wouldn't mind hard coded values provided it worked...
Is this plugin still in development?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8