Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] veetle.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
hi,

i knocked together a quick plugin for veetle.com.

it only shows and streams the channels that have a flash stream available, which appears to be ~50 out of ~200 at the moment and is very basic. if there's enough interest i might make it a bit fancier.

you can install my repository from:
https://github.com/t0mm0/t0mm0-xbmc-plugins/downloads

and the source is on github too.

it's the first plugin i've released so please let me know i i'm doing anything silly!

hope it's useful to someone Wink
Good try but didn't work,would be a great plugin,thanks for effort!
docmichael Wrote:Good try but didn't work,would be a great plugin,thanks for effort!

OK, thanks for trying it! looks like there was some metadata missing for one of the streams in their json feed. this should now be fixed if you update to version 0.1.1 by forcing a check for updates.

thanks,

t0mm0.
I updated and now it works! Good job and now i will check on Apple TV too and let you know if it works on it too.
OK I checked on my Apple TV and it worked great! Awesome job and keep it up!
Many Thanks!!
Woo Hoo!

I was wondering about a way to grab the schedules from each channel, but not sure how to display it in an addon?
OMG awesome work.. This works great, finally live sports on xbmc...
Good job, works great on ATV2.
Works for me. Thanks
Mate you are a star. Just abouts to install and try it out, been looking for someone to create a live sports addon for soooooo long! If this works you'll make me a very happy man indeed.
Very good, works on aTV2! Thanks.
Big thumbs up, just to let you know I've installed on a Win7 machine and it works totally sweet. Any idea if this could be ported to xbox too? My main media centre in the house is the PC but I have xbox's in all the bedrooms (and shed!) so would be great if I could use this on those. Cheers.
hi!

thanks to everyone for their comments and testing reports! glad it seems to be working on everything so far - but please let me know if you have any suggestions.

whufclee Wrote:Big thumbs up, just to let you know I've installed on a Win7 machine and it works totally sweet. Any idea if this could be ported to xbox too? My main media centre in the house is the PC but I have xbox's in all the bedrooms (and shed!) so would be great if I could use this on those. Cheers.

Nod your wish is my command!

now you can watch veetle in your shed(!) as i have xbox-ified the plugin and it can be downloaded from https://github.com/t0mm0/t0mm0-xbmc-plugins/downloads

seems to work nicely. had to force the use of dvdplayer as mplayer can't play the video.

hope it works ok for you.

thanks,

t0mm0.
Haven't tested yet, but oh my I think I love you. Have been wanting this for a long time! Take it theres no way the HD streams would be able to made to work?
I've got it running on Win 7, and it works perfectly!

Suggestion: ability to bookmark certain channels within the plugin

like in this one: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=97262
Blimey mate you don't mess about do you?! Thanks very much for the xbox one - had a little go earlier with my xbox in the shed. Works great, was sat out in the sun watching a bit of football - nice. Couldn't find any streams of the English games though, are any of those likely to be available in the future?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31