Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 (/showthread.php?tid=174501)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - blinken - 2014-02-02

(2014-02-02, 00:11)Samu-rai Wrote: I don't think it works like that in MQ5 right now. You'll have to alter the code of that view.

If you do a search, I think I recall someone explaning what changes to make to achieve it.

I've been searching to no avail. It's a hard thing to find the proper query for.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-02-02

(1) When pausing movie, disc.png isn't animated, but when you press the info button disc.png is animated, is that a bug?

(2) Is there any way to add Clearart.png Logo.png and Disc.png to Advanced Launcher for Games Collection (PC)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2014-02-03

I'm wondering if anyone can help,
I have my disc.png file and cleartart.png file inside my movie folder, but MQ5 doesn't seem to use them. I have to keep going to "get logo/clearart- solo mode?

Is there to just have MQ5 pick that up automatically?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-02-03

@jjmucker, you need run script artwork downloader, use auto mode for get all arts for all movies, but first you need configure addon (advanced tab - use local files).

I have artwork downloader and "use local files " is enabled. But I'm sure I'm missing something.

I think what I really meant to say is can you have it show the clearart and disc art automatically when I have a new movie in my library or do I have to keep going into solo mode everytime I had a new movie?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Wanilton - 2014-02-03

Yes, you need run in sole mode, when include new items in library.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samme - 2014-02-04

Okay, so I've just moved on from MQ4 to MQ5 - however, I have a big problem...whenever I pull out a submenu, doesn't matter which one, and select an option and press enter/ok - nothing happens!

Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2014-02-04

(2014-02-03, 21:31)Wanilton Wrote: Yes, you need run in sole mode, when include new items in library.

Ok thanks. I would think there would be a way to automate that though?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Samu-rai - 2014-02-04

There used to be, but Martijn has deactivated it until fanart.tv reaches there donation targets. Which is fair enough.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - jjmucker - 2014-02-04

Yup, fair enough. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - cw-kid - 2014-02-04

(2014-02-04, 03:52)Samme Wrote: Okay, so I've just moved on from MQ4 to MQ5 - however, I have a big problem...whenever I pull out a submenu, doesn't matter which one, and select an option and press enter/ok - nothing happens!

Any ideas?

Mine does this sometimes after using the menu customizer, reboot should fix it. I have to SSH in to the Linux box and reboot as I can't select Restart from the Shutdown sub-menu in MQ5 etc.

(2014-02-01, 15:29)asshep Wrote: Following the Link on first Post [ Full Changelog online ] I see a Version AeonMQ5 2.0.1.zip. But cant download it. ( No way to say Save to Disk ... or somthing like that )
Where I can get Newer (Beta ?) Versions from ?

Click the Download arrow in the bottom right hand corner to download it.

The change log says:

"BUILD 2.0.1 - NOT RELEASED YET

Added: Support to Themes of Textures - created by users. See forum for more info.
Improved: Media Flag for Drive Storage - Support up to 30 drivers.
Fixed: Video Media Case number 8 - digital - in wrong color.
Fixed: Missing option to customize Media Case in top menu for View Right List."

(2014-02-01, 22:42)blinken Wrote: I have a question about the wall view. In older versions when I reached the bottom and continued scrolling down it would return to the top of the wall. Also, if I continued going right it would go to the left side and vice versa. I've been toying around for a while and can't seem to get this to work. Anyone have any idea if this is possible?

That's a bug IMHO when you get to the bottom of the movie wall view it should wrap back up to the top. You can change the wall to scroll left / right but it has some issues.

If you look at my Bugs/Requests post here you can see the wall wrapping was #4 under Requests

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Buzniak - 2014-02-05

MQ, here's a idea; How about animated Clearart and Logo ( like bounce or slide from left, right, top or bottom side of screen or bubble out etc)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - Johnny569 - 2014-02-05

This Aeon MQ5 skin is amazing! It's the best skin I've seen so far. I appreciate the considerable work that went into making this skin.

One small thing got me puzzled. How do you get to this particular view of the TV guide overlay? I saw the screenshot on page 1. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5 - romeon - 2014-02-05

Hello,

Two things I'm not sure about:

1. is it possible to change some view-settings? Let's say I'd like to see the background pictures in "show case" view and not the automatically displayed movie information. Or maybe it's possible to reduze the size of the blu-ray cases in "shelf" mode? Unfortunately I can't see an option to show the playtime, year in shelf, show case ...views.

2. the fotos of the actors on the info-screen are a bit too big. Is the movie-info customizable?

thank you very much!