Kodi Community Forum
Release Eminence - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Release Eminence (/showthread.php?tid=187071)

RE: Eminence - OLDCell - 2015-03-09

I've looked around but can't find anything, is it possible to always show info when you pause as currently I have to hit pause and hit info and then turn info off again when I unpause.

I would like to be able to pause and info be there and when I unpause it closes info.

RE: Eminence - Guido.e - 2015-03-10

(2015-03-06, 13:07)Leopold Wrote: I've been using Eminence on RPi2 and have no issues with a slow GUI, it's actually very fast. I am using the latest Milhouse nightly builds.
So this would imply it is an openelec 5.0.5 issue. Do you think this problem will be solved in the next instalment of openelec?

Update : I have been using the dev build of Chris Swan. Problem unfortunately remains. Maybe I'll try the millhouse build later

update 14 Mar: problem still remains. I am questioning the performance of my sd card. A lot of people are having problems with the Samsung Evo 16 gb class 10.

RE: Eminence - da-anda - 2015-03-11

I'd like to raise a feature request. As of Helix PVR addons can return the free diskspace for recording. It's shown in Confluence in the recordings view - would be nice to have this info also available in Eminence.

RE: Eminence - nickr - 2015-03-11

I think it is available in system info. I agree more useful in recording view though.

RE: Eminence - burekas - 2015-03-14

This is the best skin I have ever seen. Good Work!

1) I have a little enhancement, add small picture of the movie on the left-bottom (little above the bar),
like the basic 'confluence' skin.
Like this: http://kodi.wiki/images/thumb/4/4b/OSD.videos.Confluence.png/500px-OSD.videos.Confluence.png

2) For Hebrew support, generally it's working well,
but the Hebrew option on Appearance-International not changing the quick-nav to Hebrew.

3) How can I make the RSS to show on the Main home screen also?

4) And a little bug, when I'm trying to set a color for a menu tile, it doesn't change it. why?

5) Additional bug: the "sounds" folder didn't exist after installation

Thanks.

RE: Eminence - timmy2000 - 2015-03-14

Hello,

Best skin out there by a long shot. Congrats.

But i think im missing one thing. When i go to live tv, from the EPG i add a timer. I get a screen with buttons but no text.
If i click ok my recording will start as usual. but im guessing some translations are missing.

Is there any way i can fix this ?

Thank you.

RE: Eminence - Citrus - 2015-03-15

I am looking to turn off the header text that says "Media Center" to clean up the home screen. I tried just changing the header text to an empty space but it keeps reverting back. How can I make it stick?

RE: Eminence - blubserl - 2015-03-15

fyi the slow skin behaviour on rpi2 (which i also experienced) is fixed in openelec 5.0.6

RE: Eminence - Headcase_Fargon - 2015-03-16

(2015-03-01, 12:16)jelte Wrote: Just upgraded to Helix and reinstalled everything. All is working nice except for the artist slideshow during playback of music. I just get a black screen. Artist slideshow is installed and setup as good as I think it should be. What could I be missing?

I see a few people have posted asking this but no one has posted a resolution yet. I too have run into this issue and found that artist slideshow will start displaying fanart if you launch it manually from the add-ons menu.

It looks like maybe other skins have run into this issue as well.

RE: Eminence - LFC_edwards - 2015-03-16

Hey Im new to kodi but this skin looks brilliant I've been using the bog standard one but I am looking forward to giving this one a try. Hat off to the developer

RE: Eminence - jurialmunkey - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-11, 19:32)da-anda Wrote: I'd like to raise a feature request. As of Helix PVR addons can return the free diskspace for recording. It's shown in Confluence in the recordings view - would be nice to have this info also available in Eminence.
I'm not quite sure where to put this info? ideas?

(2015-03-14, 15:16)timmy2000 Wrote: But i think im missing one thing. When i go to live tv, from the EPG i add a timer. I get a screen with buttons but no text.
If i click ok my recording will start as usual. but im guessing some translations are missing.
My guess is you are using NextPVR which uses the same window as WMC for timers but the window pulls the strings from WMC backend addon (which is obviously missing). Not familiar with NextPVR so cant skin for it.

(2015-03-16, 17:30)Headcase_Fargon Wrote:
(2015-03-01, 12:16)jelte Wrote: Just upgraded to Helix and reinstalled everything. All is working nice except for the artist slideshow during playback of music. I just get a black screen. Artist slideshow is installed and setup as good as I think it should be. What could I be missing?
I see a few people have posted asking this but no one has posted a resolution yet. I too have run into this issue and found that artist slideshow will start displaying fanart if you launch it manually from the add-ons menu.

It looks like maybe other skins have run into this issue as well.
Artist slideshow doesn't launch unless you open the music vis screen.

RE: Eminence - calippus - 2015-03-17

Hi,
I installed Eminence and I liked it but I couldn't find where is the music add-ons for example. I am used to listen radio by an add-on.

RE: Eminence - Bankai44 - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-01, 06:15)mathway Wrote: PLEASE HELP!

I love this theme so much, but I simply can't use it often because I cannot seek forward or backward. Clicking anywhere on the progress bar doesn't do anything, I am forced to use keyboard keys to go back a specific time. Is it a know issue or not (using latest Helix Windows beta build)? Thank you for your help.
(2015-03-01, 06:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: No official mouse support at this time.

jurialmunkey - Is there an ETA for mouse support? Or any plans in general? I'd settle for a workaround for the time being if anyone knows of one for this skin.

I really wish I was able to scrub through my videos (movies, tv shows, etc. - sometimes I just need to skip ahead to a point in the video); but I can't with this skin. So I then find myself using another skin for the time being so that I can; but hate using anything other than Eminence now. I'm spoiled by it's gorgeousness! Love

Beautifully fantastic work jurialmunkey! Wink

RE: Eminence - OLDCell - 2015-03-17

(2015-03-09, 20:39)OLDCell Wrote: I've looked around but can't find anything, is it possible to always show info when you pause as currently I have to hit pause and hit info and then turn info off again when I unpause.

I would like to be able to pause and info be there and when I unpause it closes info.

Is anyone able to help with the above?

Surely there should be a way that when pausing it will show info without having to press the info button.

RE: Eminence - Dengal - 2015-03-17

HI
First have to say its the best skin i found - so thank you

How can i set more sources for music ?
for example how to set "music-box" or "grooveshark" into music tile
my music tile is empty

TNX
DROR