Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-07-07

sergiocos Wrote:looking good, congrats!
Eden only? Or can be done for Dharma also?

I will add it in Dharma also when it's tested and 100% done.

- LiLChris - 2011-07-07

Big_Noid Wrote:That would look very nice. I can only add it if Team XBMC will make this a feature.

Requested it here - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=105076 Wink

- PatrickVogeli - 2011-07-08

Big_Noid Wrote:I just added this in git, a new view called Carousel:

and here a video of the view in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbAKe416VbA

looks very good! However, I have a problem with these type of views. If you have a large library it's a bit tedious to navigate through it. Personal opinion.

- fional - 2011-07-08

PatrickVogeli Wrote:looks very good! However, I have a problem with these type of views. If you have a large library it's a bit tedious to navigate through it. Personal opinion.

Ye I'm in the same situation - however views like this are real cool when you're "showing it off" ;P

- LiLChris - 2011-07-08

fional Wrote:Ye I'm in the same situation - however views like this are real cool when you're "showing it off" ;P

My friend was over and that is exactly what I did, though I ended up showing him all the views by the end of the day.

Now he wants me to build him an HTPC. Laugh

- Martijn - 2011-07-08

Is there a way to make searching music/movies more easy or is this core XBMC?
Now you have to the menu option and then go to search en press enter.
Another topic is due to the vast amount of music scrolling through the library can be tiresome.Is it possible for example using tabs "a-c" "d-f" or bij pressing the first letter you go to that part of the library.

- sergiocos - 2011-07-08

JumpSMS, explained here, too.

- Martijn - 2011-07-08

Seems to do the trick

- fional - 2011-07-08

sergiocos Wrote:JumpSMS, explained here, too.

Absolutely cool! Smile

- PantsOnFire - 2011-07-08

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Is there a way to make searching music/movies more easy or is this core XBMC?
Now you have to the menu option and then go to search en press enter.
Another topic is due to the vast amount of music scrolling through the library can be tiresome.Is it possible for example using tabs "a-c" "d-f" or bij pressing the first letter you go to that part of the library.

What xbmc really needs is a global search item in the main menu, like apple iOS, and android products. Even GoogleTV has this, finding all results from local and online media sources.

It would make things so much easier, its overdue.

- leepenny - 2011-07-09

Hey there Big Noid .I was just wondering if in the near future we will see the 4 day weather forecast on the non-svn of Aeon nox? As am having some problems with the SVN version.(Cannot open Movies or TV Shows) .Probably me. Also are you thinking about support for music clearlogos as there are a few skins that are supporting it now and the artist cleararts are supported in Gifties CDart Manager

- groggycl - 2011-07-09

perfect skin, love the show banner view, movies and specially love the osd screen when watching a movie or something.

The only "problem" I have is that when going back to home screen, sometimes it tames some time to be able to navigate, sometimes I get a .xml script error, sometimes don't, and for the most part, navigating between videos, pictures, movies etc its really really slow.

Maybe I have some option checked or unchecked dunno.

I have a zotac ion330 mini itx mobo with 4gb good quality corsair ram.

Anyway loving the skin and using it every day shocking people when they see my system Smile

Best regards from chile!

- Uridium_uk - 2011-07-09

groggycl Wrote:perfect skin, love the show banner view, movies and specially love the osd screen when watching a movie or something.

The only "problem" I have is that when going back to home screen, sometimes it tames some time to be able to navigate, sometimes I get a .xml script error, sometimes don't, and for the most part, navigating between videos, pictures, movies etc its really really slow.

Anyway loving the skin and using it every day shocking people when they see my system Smile

Best regards from chile!

You running it Live or on Windows?

I had the same problem on an Acer Revo running XBMC for Windows. Switched to XBMC Live and it flies now.

- groggycl - 2011-07-09

Uridium_uk Wrote:You running it Live or on Windows?

I had the same problem on an Acer Revo running XBMC for Windows. Switched to XBMC Live and it flies now.

Windows... I take my pc everywhere, easy wifi with just my phone as remote is a must for me. Other skins works fine thou, anyway, is there some easywifi mamager add-on or something? I havent used live distros since 9.11 or 9.04 don't remember the version now

- BigNoid - 2011-07-09

leepenny Wrote:Hey there Big Noid .I was just wondering if in the near future we will see the 4 day weather forecast on the non-svn of Aeon nox? As am having some problems with the SVN version.(Cannot open Movies or TV Shows) .Probably me. Also are you thinking about support for music clearlogos as there are a few skins that are supporting it now and the artist cleararts are supported in Gifties CDart Manager
I'm working on the artist clearart. The weather widget will be in next update. I still have to work out some bugs. If that and the clearart are done I'll put in a pull request for official repo.
groggycl Wrote:perfect skin, love the show banner view, movies and specially love the osd screen when watching a movie or something.

Best regards from chile!
That's strange. I test this skin on windows all the time and have no such issues. Only time I had something like this is when I enabled dds fanart on my windows machine and ATI HD4890 card. I figured my card doesn't properly support this feature and when I turned it off and deleted all dds images everything was back to normal.