Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-07-15

leepenny Wrote:Sorry to be a noob but what exactly does that mean to a lay person like me?(How do I run a nightly build?)

If you don't know that, I wouldn't run a nightly build. instead, use a svn client to download aeon nox from google code project page. Or just wait one or two days. I requested a pull 2 days ago, so the update should be this week on official repo.

- BigNoid - 2011-07-15

BobbyDgtl Wrote:In Videos I want my library to be turned off, but when I go to Movies and then back to Videos, the library turns itself on again!
How can I make sure that when I click on Videos, he in fact automatically chooses Files?

This happens when you don't have both movies and tv shows enabled in main menu. It's default behaviour taken over from Confluence.

- BobbyDgtl - 2011-07-15

Big_Noid Wrote:This happens when you don't have both movies and tv shows enabled in main menu. It's default behaviour taken over from Confluence.

Ah yes, that's the only difference between my currenct htpc and my last systems. I only added my movie directory for testing purposes.
Thank you very much!

- Hack_kid - 2011-07-15

hey noid that cdart not going away bug in list view is present i figured out why you dont see it it is very odd. you know how every zip file of your git hase a unique file and folder name like the folder inside the zip is big-noid-aeon-nox-e531d5df or something or another so each time you install an update through xbmcs add on installer it makes a new folder in your addons folder repsectively but xbmc when it releads the skin doesnt relead it from the new directory it reloads it from the old one. so you keep installing updates but its still running off the FIRST install. so an easy fix would be to make every zip have the same file/folder name then it will oeverwirte that folder in addons directory trust me try for yourself go in addons deleate all aeon nox installs then install the git and check low list the cd art wont go away along with messed up text for the NON classic music info overlay in visualzation mode

- BigNoid - 2011-07-15

Hack_kid Wrote:hey noid that cdart not going away bug in list view is present i figured out why you dont see it it is very odd. you know how every zip file of your git hase a unique file and folder name like the folder inside the zip is big-noid-aeon-nox-e531d5df or something or another so each time you install an update through xbmcs add on installer it makes a new folder in your addons folder repsectively but xbmc when it releads the skin doesnt relead it from the new directory it reloads it from the old one. so you keep installing updates but its still running off the FIRST install. so an easy fix would be to make every zip have the same file/folder name then it will oeverwirte that folder in addons directory trust me try for yourself go in addons deleate all aeon nox installs then install the git and check low list the cd art wont go away along with messed up text for the NON classic music info overlay in visualzation mode
Yeah, it seems that it does make it's own folder. Well, I have no control over that. You could try the passion xbmc repo and install the skin from there. I found out today they use the git version of the skin, so it's compatible with the nightlies.
About Low List, I see what you mean. I made a separate option for LowList CDArt. It's in the media menu.

- BobbyDgtl - 2011-07-15

Question? Is there a way to set the Shutdown-item on the main menu to automatically Exit instead of Suspend?

- Mindzai - 2011-07-15

It's an option in the system settings (shutdown function)

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=System_Settings#Power_Saving

- BobbyDgtl - 2011-07-15

Mindzai Wrote:It's an option in the system settings (shutdown function)

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=System_Settings#Power_Saving

Ah, thanks! I thought that was just for the shutdown timer!

- BigNoid - 2011-07-15

st graveyard Wrote:Hey all,

Is the carousel mode available in an automatic update for AEON NOX?

Cheers,
Maarten
Yes it will be in the next update.
Hack_kid Wrote:along with messed up text for the NON classic music info overlay in visualzation mode

Visualization is now fixed in master.

- drivesoslow - 2011-07-15

Somewhere along the lines a bug has popped in where when you only have a few items on the home screen (it seems like five or less) the left most is always missing.

So instead of having
Quote:Music TV Shows Movies Pictures
on the home screen i have
Quote:<empty space> TV Shows Movies Pictures
and as I scroll left or right the missing item is briefly visible, but the disappears when you stop scrolling. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

- BigNoid - 2011-07-15

drivesoslow Wrote:Somewhere along the lines a bug has popped in where when you only have a few items on the home screen (it seems like five or less) the left most is always missing.

So instead of having

on the home screen i have

and as I scroll left or right the missing item is briefly visible, but the disappears when you stop scrolling. Is anyone else seeing this issue?

It's a problem in the nightlies. I fixed most wraplists, but haven't thought about the main menu. I'll see if I can fix that too.

- drivesoslow - 2011-07-15

Big_Noid Wrote:It's a problem in the nightlies. I fixed most wraplists, but haven't thought about the main menu. I'll see if I can fix that too.

Cool, thanks

- BigNoid - 2011-07-15

drivesoslow Wrote:Cool, thanks

Just tried this on nightly build from xbmc of today using only pictures, music, movies and tv shows and there is no problem:

- kyotocafe - 2011-07-16

Big_Noid Wrote:@leepenny and kyotocafe:

I see what's wrong. Passion xbmc is using git now for svn repo of the skin. So you need to run a nightly if you are using the skin from that repo.
Otherwise use manual svn or wait till the official repo has been updated.

That was exactly the issue. I was using the repo of Passion xbmc.
I downloaded the manual svn and it is working great now.

Thanks a lot for all the support.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-07-16

Love the skin, keep up the great work I was wondering if it would be possible to create a low list view for banner icons, the low list works great for movies and the banner plex view seems kinda crammed to me, just a thought.