Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- xbs08 - 2009-11-21

Something isn´t right with this version...

You can actually see the submenu passing behind the home menu.

The low case font in submenu & settings etc doesn't feel right.

RSS feeds arent showing.

The arrows pointing down in top options bar move when selected/unselected.

- qualar - 2009-11-21

xbs08 Wrote:Something isn´t right with this version...

1. You can actually see the submenu passing behind the home menu.

2. The low case font in submenu & settings etc doesn't feel right.

3. RSS feeds arent showing.

4. The arrows pointing down in top options bar move when selected/unselected.

1. Already Fixed
2. Suppose it's a taste thing.
3. Already mentioned and fixed earlier.
4. Will check this out.

All these fixes will be in the next upload.

I am doing my best to release without issues.

- xbs08 - 2009-11-21

qualar Wrote:1. Already Fixed
2. Suppose it's a taste thing.
3. Already mentioned and fixed earlier.
4. Will check this out.

I am doing my best to release without issues.

qualar, you work is highly apreciated, i was just naming some stuff i spoted.
yes, 2. is a taste thing, i really prefer caps... goes with the home menu Big Grin

- qualar - 2009-11-21

revned Wrote:Hi Qualar,

I know i asked before, but would you please consider adding a button in the movie information screen for the Home Theater Experience script (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=55628) At the moment it is the only thing that's missing in this skin for me.

Well I have tried to have a look at this script. Installed it via Repo but when i run the script nothing happens. What is supposed to happen?

No video on background - der.supertusse - 2009-11-21

Hi Qualar, and thanks for an excellent mod to an excellent skin :-)

For me, Video does not show on background, I just get a black screen. This is with v2.4.2 and v2.4. With v2.2.1 (and PM3.HD etc) it works like it should.

Also, if I could add one request about the animated backgrounds:
- On selecting a movie, always start at 100%, then zoom slowly (much slower than now) in on the center of the image, do not move the "camera" around. When some boundary like I dunno, maybe 130% zoom is reached, either restart from 100% (fade in, like when you select a new movie) or zoom back out to 100%

Thanks

Tusse.

- qualar - 2009-11-21

der.supertusse Wrote:Hi Qualar, and thanks for an excellent mod to an excellent skin :-)

For me, Video does not show on background, I just get a black screen. This is with v2.4.2 and v2.4. With v2.2.1 (and PM3.HD etc) it works like it should.

Thanks

Tusse.

This is now fixed will be uploaded in next release.

- qualar - 2009-11-21

der.supertusse Wrote:Hi Qualar, and thanks for an excellent mod to an excellent skin :-)

Also, if I could add one request about the animated backgrounds:
- On selecting a movie, always start at 100%, then zoom slowly (much slower than now) in on the center of the image, do not move the "camera" around. When some boundary like I dunno, maybe 130% zoom is reached, either restart from 100% (fade in, like when you select a new movie) or zoom back out to 100%

Thanks

Tusse.

I think you will find that if you always default to 100% when selecting a new movie the jerk will be quite jarring. Currently when you select a new movie the animation seemlessly carries on from where it left off.

If you alter the animation settings to what you would like and I will merge it with my next release.

Can be found in includes_Animations.xml KenBurns

- qualar - 2009-11-21

Version 2.5.1 Uploaded

Fixes:

Movies not playing in background
RSS Feed not showing
Submenus showing when sliding off screen
Arrow alignment on top option bar
Movie Information screen

Added

Changed recently added list colours
Fanart slows up on home menu when select a recently added movie.
Pressing left and right in recently added returns you to main menu.

Keep the bug reports coming!

Download Here

- revned - 2009-11-21

qualar Wrote:Well I have tried to have a look at this script. Installed it via Repo but when i run the script nothing happens. What is supposed to happen?

I doesn't run out of the box, you'll have to set it up for it to work. I will try to explain how i use it.

I have a folder on my pc filled with trailers, when I start a movie this script plays 3 random trailers from that folder before my movie starts. Here is how i have set this up.

- Go tot the settings of the script
- Go down to movie trailers en set the option "play random trailers before feature" to 3 trailers
- Go down to trailer scraper and set it to "Local folder"
- Go down and set the local trailer folder
- Press the ok button

Now you have set up the script. Here's how to use it (when the skin doesn't support this script):
- Go to your movies.
- Start the movie you would like to see
- Stop the movie immediately
- Go to scripts
- Run the HTE script

Before I used this skin, I used Transparency! which had a special "Theater" button in the movie information screen which starts the HTE script and then shows the movie, so you don't have to start and stop the movie first.

At the moment i have altered your trailer button in the movie information screen so it redirects to the HTE script (the code for this is given in the first post of the HTE thread), but I would like to have both. I tried duplicating the button and altering the new one, but that didn't work.

I hope this all makes sense, english isnt my native language Rolleyes

- qualar - 2009-11-21

[quote)I have a folder on my pc filled with trailers, when I start a movie this script plays 3 random trailers from that folder before my movie starts. Here is how i have set this up.[/quote]

Can you explain why you would want this to happen?

Also I have loaded Transparency and I cannot see a Theatre button in the movie info screen.

- revned - 2009-11-21

Because I'd like to see a couple of trailers of upcoming movies before my movie starts, just like in the theater. Big Grin

- qualar - 2009-11-21

revned Wrote:Because I'd like to see a couple of trailers of upcoming movies before my movie starts, just like in the theater. Big Grin

Big GrinEach to his own i suppose. I cannot think of anything worse. So this button you want. What would it do?

- revned - 2009-11-21

The Perfect solution for me would be an extra button next to trailers in the movie information screen (in Transparency! this button is called "Theater") which starts HTE and then the movie.

This code is given in the HTE thread for the button:

Code:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

- qualar - 2009-11-21

revned Wrote:The Perfect solution for me would be an extra button next to trailers in the movie information screen (in Transparency! this button is called "Theater") which starts HTE and then the movie.

This code is given in the HTE thread for the button:

Code:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick>
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>
<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

Yes but what does the button do? Does it just run the script, if so why not just run it from the script folder?

- revned - 2009-11-21

Because now when i want to see movie with trailers up front, I have to do the following:

- go to movies
- select movie
- start the movie
- stop the movie
- leave movies
- go to scripts
- start the HTE script.

If you could create this button i would only have to do this:
- go to movies
- select movie
- go to movie info screen
- click on "Theater" Wink

With this button the script would become so much more user friendly, even my girlfriend could start it (I hope she won't read this Laugh)