Kodi Community Forum
Beta Arctic Horizon 2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Beta Arctic Horizon 2 (/showthread.php?tid=367352)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Nanomani - 2023-02-19

(2023-02-19, 21:45)gilberti69 Wrote: I can't seem to find the option to set the audio offset to all media, on other skins its in the audio section of the pause menu.

Select icon audio on OSD then click ok/enter : 

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Bindou - 2023-02-20

Hello everyone, the more I use Horizon 2, the more I appreciate it. However I detected a problem :

When creating a smart playlist, it is possible to display in "movie", "Saga" and "Mixed" formats. This setting is very convenient and works perfectly within the browser. However, when using this playlist as a Widget, the "mixed" format does not work. Sagas are displayed, but unique movies are removed from the Widget. Is this a bug, or a feature that has not yet been integrated into Widgets ?

For example, this functionality is very practical to display a Universe like Marvel in Widget. This Universe contains both Sagas (Avengers, Spiderman, etc.) and solo films (Black Widow, etc.).

Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-02-20

It is not possible to combine movies and shows in smart playlists. This is a kodi limitation and nothing to do with the skin

"mixed" is for music videos and songs. It has nothing to do with tvshows or movies.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=329246

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - oldpainless - 2023-02-20

@jurialmunkey 

Love the skin! thanks for your work.

Small request if I may - is there a possibility for you to be able to add an option to be able to mark a Tv episode as watched, and not just the series?

We can do that with movies that are in a set, but not at an episode level with a Tv series.

Many thanks

K

@jurialmunkey Yes, thanks for the info Jurial, but that doesn't change the problem.

Please note, I am not talking about a show or music. I'm talking about "movie" content and its display within Widgets. It can be seen that the display of Widgets does not match the settings of the smart list. The video below will be more explicit.

I reformulate :

When you set the playlist -> Category : movie -> grouped by : "predefined" (corresponding to the Kodi interface settings = "grouped in saga") = >

- The playlist is displayed "properly" (in file browser), that is to say, with the all the films contained in the list, grouped in Saga, without forgetting those which are alone. It's ok.

- But, on the other hand, on the Widget this is not the case. The skin does not know how to display respecting the "grouped by" settings. Indeed, all the films are ungrouped, AS IF we had grouped by "none" in the smart list settings. (And in the Widget settings, I don't see anything that can affect this)

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Mstos - 2023-02-20

Nice theme,but on Nexus 20 crashing a lot...I try add card with youtube - i make widgets and when i play video,just crash or kodi play only audio?...Search function - Disney+ addon - i try to search and there is error with json?I like to add into search custom search from addon not be in list...

Arctic Horizon 2 - taiseer999 - 2023-02-20

(2023-02-20, 20:53)Mstos Wrote: Nice theme,but on Nexus 20 crashing a lot...I try add card with youtube - i make widgets and when i play video,just crash or kodi play only audio?...Search function - Disney+ addon - i try to search and there is error with json?I like to add into search custom search from addon not be in list...

Upgrade Kodi to the latest nighty

(2023-02-20, 10:58)oldpainless Wrote: @jurialmunkey 

Love the skin! thanks for your work.

Small request if I may - is there a possibility for you to be able to add an option to be able to mark a Tv episode as watched, and not just the series?

We can do that with movies that are in a set, but not at an episode level with a Tv series.

Many thanks

K

No worries on my side, it works like with movies. Contextual menu button on the episode and "mark as seen".

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Bindou - 2023-02-21

I just discovered the "reduce title and plot width" option ! I missed an episode. When was it implanted ?

I don't know if it follows my request that you seemed to reject, but frankly Jurial, it answers it perfectly. I love what you've done with this option. Thank-you !

We're really starting to get closer to Jurial perfection. We are close to 3 details.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - gilberti69 - 2023-02-21

(2023-02-19, 23:15)Nanomani Wrote:
(2023-02-19, 21:45)gilberti69 Wrote: I can't seem to find the option to set the audio offset to all media, on other skins its in the audio section of the pause menu.

Select icon audio on OSD then click ok/enter : 

Didn't think of that, thanks

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Frozen Chick - 2023-02-22

How can i add more then 1 submenu widget at the bottom ?

Arctic Horizon 2 - taiseer999 - 2023-02-22

(2023-02-22, 00:06)Frozen Chick Wrote: How can i add more then 1 submenu widget at the bottom ?

Use autowidget

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - jurialmunkey - 2023-02-22

(2023-02-20, 12:47)Bindou Wrote: When you set the playlist -> Category : movie -> grouped by : "predefined" (corresponding to the Kodi interface settings = "grouped in saga") = >

Oh I understand what you're saying now. No that's not possible from a widget. Kodi only applies the grouping in media view windows. It's a Kodi issue and nothing the skin can do about it.

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Frozen Chick - 2023-02-22

I’ve seen people add them without extra plugins

RE: Arctic Horizon 2 - Bindou - 2023-02-22

@jurialmunkey 
Alright, thanks for the info Jurial. It is therefore a point of improvement I will submit to the Kodi team.

(Sorry, it's not always easy to be clear, English is not my strong point)