Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-08-01

LiLChris Wrote:I think I know what you want, and that can be done in the MQ2 skin but I warn you the performance is not as good as Nox.
I don't think he means adding custom submenu to custom menu item. He says he already has trouble accessing the submenu on the iphone remote.
Shinu Wrote:But is it possible to add the break with the option on? One was added to the stable version.

one more bug i forgot. the selector in the "Home Menu Customizer" appears too high.

Will fix the selector thing.
Yeah but it was more a bug then a feature. That option meant to make whole showcase a fixed list, but it did it only for the non flow side. I fixed that.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-08-01

Big_Noid Wrote:I thought I anserwed that already, although not in direct reply to your question. I'll see if I can bring back the old bannerlist with a few adjustments. If it doesn't get added in the next few weeks feel free to remind me, I'm sure I already forgot a few things I said I would add.

Thank you very much, and thanks for all your hard work on this wonderful skin.

- LiLChris - 2011-08-01

So I just started using Ember Media Manager, but I am not sure what I should select in my options so it scraps correctly on Nox.
I just switched to Eden and Git version, and sometimes the Fanart will come from TheTVDB instead of local when saved as fanart.jpg

- Martijn - 2011-08-01

LiLChris Wrote:So I just started using Ember Media Manager, but I am not sure what I should select in my options so it scraps correctly on Nox.
I just switched to Eden and Git version, and sometimes the Fanart will come from TheTVDB instead of local when saved as fanart.jpg

Here's a HOW-TO
http://www.howtogeek.com/61976/how-to-use-ember-media-manager-to-whip-your-media-collection-into-shape/
Follow this and you'll be fine

- LiLChris - 2011-08-01

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Here's a HOW-TO
http://www.howtogeek.com/61976/how-to-use-ember-media-manager-to-whip-your-media-collection-into-shape/
Follow this and you'll be fine

Thanks found what I needed. Smile

Quote:For this round you’ll check folder.jgp, fanart.jpg, season-all.tbn, <ep>.tbn, and then in the seasons section seasonXX.tbn, folder.jpg, and fanart.jpg.

- OldTerrier - 2011-08-01

Big_Noid Wrote:I'm not sure I follow you, but you can go for example to music, scroll down to music add-ons, press c, add as favorite, go to system-->skin-->favorite shortcuts and add your favorite to the main menu.

Im not sure I followed myself, but I got there in the end. I was pressing C on the submenu on the home page instead of on the list view. Ive done it now, only thing is now, what to put as a menu background for each of them. I will find something.

I had never heard of XBMC untill a month ago, but its taken over all my spare time since then. Building in my extensive database has been a massive task, mainly through trial an error. This forum holds so much information but its so daunting with the size of each thread. I started reading this thread and gave up as I realised most of the info was out of date.

As a noob, but catching on quick, wouldnt a dedicated forum, for each skin, be more imformative. At least a user could see only current information and narrow things down to the area they want. Just a thought.

Cheers for your help guys and keep up the good work.

Now if only I could get my life back, or at least actaully watch/listen to something it would be a start.

- Mindzai - 2011-08-01

Mindzai Wrote:No I have them sorted by episode and I still don't get anything below the landscape thumb, just a blank space. The episode number is showing correctly in the panel but not below the thumb. I'm using the 1.5 Dharma version of the skin.

I did some more testing and it seems this is affected by the panel at the top tv show level. With it on, the episode name is visible, with it off it isn't. I was able to reproduce this on another machine.

- BigNoid - 2011-08-02

Mindzai Wrote:I did some more testing and it seems this is affected by the panel at the top tv show level. With it on, the episode name is visible, with it off it isn't. I was able to reproduce this on another machine.

I thought you meant only the episodenumber was missing in front of the label, that's why I said it could be fixed by changing the sorting, but now I see the problem. Will fix that. Kudos for figuring this out.

- Mindzai - 2011-08-02

It was more luck than judgment!

- PrimaryMaster - 2011-08-02

Hey!
I love NOX .. but there is one thing I miss.

This ...!

I sit as far away from my TV so I would like some bigger posters.
If I had the knowledge would have fixed this myself, but I have no knowledge at all of that...
I have tried many times to make changes in some skins, the but never succeeded.

So if this becomes a standard in NOX, or if someone has desire o help me it would even be very happy
Bye.

- Shinu - 2011-08-02

^I made similar mockup to those views already for Noid to see (see page 223). He already said that he's keeping it under consideration when adding any new viewtypes. So I guess you'll just have to wait and see.

- Martijn - 2011-08-02

PrimaryMaster Wrote:Hey!
I love NOX .. but there is one thing I miss.

This ...!

I sit as far away from my TV so I would like some bigger posters.
If I had the knowledge would have fixed this myself, but I have no knowledge at all of that...
I have tried many times to make changes in some skins, the but never succeeded.

So if this becomes a standard in NOX, or if someone has desire o help me it would even be very happy
Bye.
I think the poster view is something simulair to what your looking.
Only without the movie info window

Shinu Wrote:^I made similar mockup to those views already for Noid to see (see page 223). He already said that he's keeping it under consideration when adding any new viewtypes. So I guess you'll just have to wait and see.
Although the "Horizontal Info (Big Poster)" does look good (the others to Nod)

- dascmo - 2011-08-02

OldTerrier Wrote:I had never heard of XBMC untill a month ago, but its taken over all my spare time since then. Building in my extensive database has been a massive task, mainly through trial an error. This forum holds so much information but its so daunting with the size of each thread. I started reading this thread and gave up as I realised most of the info was out of date.

Now if only I could get my life back, or at least actaully watch/listen to something it would be a start.

I said the same thing a year and a half ago. Maybe someday I'll have a life again too.

- Vinther - 2011-08-02

Shinu Wrote:Oh BTW Noid. I put together some viewtype mockups and thought I'd share. If you like them, maybe you can implement them into the skin sometime in the future Nod Tell me what you think...

New Bannerview

These views aren't entirely my original ideas. They're inspired by Cirrus and other skins I've seen online. I have a couple other TV Show ideas, but I'm not entirely satisfied with them as yet. Hope u like these though.

VERY NICE viewtype, good job

- CoinTos - 2011-08-02

Quick question, is there a way in NOX stable to set a custom Home page link called Games that launches right into Advance Launcher? So far my searching has come up empty. Thanks in advance.