Kodi Community Forum
Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: TV Show Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=305)
+----- Thread: Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies (/showthread.php?tid=142835)

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - diverdiner - 2013-06-02

Thanks for the advice.
Did the cache clear and episodes refresh. All good now.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - ZERO <ibis> - 2013-06-03

Although rare maybe a good idea to add an option to define a cache time and or clear the cache.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - ZERO <ibis> - 2013-06-03

Found a strange bug: Nisemonogatari s00e104 will never scrap. All other opes and eds do but not that one. You can see the file in the system but it will not scrap even manually asking for ep info gives nothing.

Also would it be possible for the scrapper to lable these not just opening 1 ending 1 but instead something like:

OP3: Platinum Disco

instead?

This way we can also see the name of the op/ed in xbmc.

Lastly, would it be possible to list the Performer(s) for the op/ed instead of the ones from the actual show. This would be nice if your searching for other op/eds from the same person in your system.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2013-06-03

(2013-06-03, 05:08)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: Although rare maybe a good idea to add an option to define a cache time and or clear the cache.
Cache-persistence is defined in the addon.xml, it can't be changed by a setting.

(2013-06-03, 08:54)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: Found a strange bug: Nisemonogatari s00e104 will never scrap. All other opes and eds do but not that one. You can see the file in the system but it will not scrap even manually asking for ep info gives nothing.

Why this is, I don't know, but there is no S00E104 for Nisemonogatari.
OP1b is listed as C3(=S00E103) while the next listed, OP3 is C5(=S00E105). (Click on the OP3 link on the show page to verify this for yourself).
Go figure. ¯\(°_o)/¯

(2013-06-03, 08:54)ZERO <ibis> Wrote: Also would it be possible for the scrapper to lable these not just opening 1 ending 1 but instead something like:

OP3: Platinum Disco

instead?

This way we can also see the name of the op/ed in xbmc.

Lastly, would it be possible to list the Performer(s) for the op/ed instead of the ones from the actual show. This would be nice if your searching for other op/eds from the same person in your system.
I would sorely love to include all that information, but sadly none of it is available from the API.

All we get is:
Code:
<episode id="137343" update="2012-09-30">
<epno type="3">C5</epno>
<length>2</length>
<airdate>2012-02-26</airdate>
<title xml:lang="en">Opening 5</title>
</episode>

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - ZERO &lt;ibis&gt; - 2013-06-04

Maybe the anidb developers just really really want us to scrap the html rather than the api as that actually has the data we want...

Wait I think I see what some shit head did here:
Opening 1 = 1/11
Opening 2 = 2/11
Opening 3 = 3/11
Opening 5!? = 6/11
Ending 1 = 6/11
Ending 2 = 7/11
Ending 3 = 8/11

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - ZERO &lt;ibis&gt; - 2013-06-04

I have put in an edit request at anidb. Hopefully they will fix it. It would not let me fix the ones after that but I told them in the comments what was wrong.

OK they fixed the ids now. The title is still wrong but I reminded them about that too so hopefully it will be fixed today.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - fireba11 - 2013-06-07

Hi, i got about 90% scraped sucessfully, but some shows just don't seem to get found (without .nfo file that is). Any Idea to WHY? The show is named exactly as listed in AniDB, if i search anidb with the name i can find it just fine ... it's a bit anoying to have to put .nfo files when the name should already be an exact match and no problem at all ^^

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2013-06-07

(2013-06-07, 16:35)fireba11 Wrote: Hi, i got about 90% scraped sucessfully, but some shows just don't seem to get found (without .nfo file that is). Any Idea to WHY? The show is named exactly as listed in AniDB, if i search anidb with the name i can find it just fine ... it's a bit anoying to have to put .nfo files when the name should already be an exact match and no problem at all ^^

Umm... Examples? Debug log (wiki)? Might help.

If you're using v1.1.1, do you have the Google search setting enabled? Because that's surprisingly bad at finding stuff (plus it can get you banned fairly easily).

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - fireba11 - 2013-06-07

oh, sorry .. 2.0.0 that came with xbmc 12.2
hm, is it just me or does it try to scrape for anidb with the tvdb file?

16:56:46 T:2628 DEBUG: CVideoDatabase::GetEpisodeId (smb://kubrick/storage/Anime/Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge/[Anime-Koi] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 09 [h264-720p][EA66B7E6].mkv), query = select idEpisode from episode where idFile=14270
16:56:46 T:2628 DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'smb://kubrick/storage/Anime/Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge/[Anime-Koi] Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge - 10 [h264-720p][9E517F6A].mkv'
16:56:46 T:2628 DEBUG: ADDON::CScraper::GetEpisodeList: Searching 'http://thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/267649/all/en.zip' using AniDB.net scraper (file: 'C:\Users\Fireball\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\metadata.anidb.net', content: 'tvshows', version: '2.0.0')
16:56:46 T:2628 DEBUG: scraper: GetEpisodeList returned <episodeguide></episodeguide>
16:56:46 T:2628 WARNING: No information found for item 'smb://kubrick/storage/Anime/Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge/', it won't be added to the library.

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2013-06-07

Did you "Change content" on your source folder from using thetvdb to anidb as scraper at some point?

You see, the episodeguide URL is stored when you first add a new series, and then retrieved and used when you add new episodes. So if you originally added a show using one scraper and later change to another, you'll see that kind of mismatch where the new scraper tries to use the old URL.

If you refresh each affected series (press 'i', select refresh) that will put in the correct episodeguide URL. Alternatively, change the content on the source to "None" first and remove everything from the library, and then change it back to "TV shows" to force a refresh of everything.

...You're also not using the Mod scraper that this thread is for, which may also explain some missing shows as it's quite out-of-date.

I strongly recommend switching to using the mod - Read the first post and install my repository to get the Mod scraper (and then do the "change content" thing I suggested above before switching). Install the repository even if you want to use the 2.0.0rc1 version (which has to be manually installed) so that it can update itself.

ah, sorry 's been a long week :-)

switched to the [mod] version, did a rescan (that took over an hour) and am looking at the problems (just some case of misspelled names it seems)

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - Sesshoumaru - 2013-06-08

Hi scudlee

In the meantime I managed to create a very mighty regular expression that can handle about 99% of all my anime files (season and episode).
I debugged XBMCs handling and the information is extracted properly. Unfortunatly, now the next issues comes up - season handling.

Season 1 is always handled properly, but Season 2 or 3 not. On AniDB season 1, 2 and 3 have own ID's (because they are own animes). But the episode guide seems only to be downloaded for season 1 only. Of cause this episode guide contains the information which IDs the sequals of this anime has, it just seems not to be taken into account. A good example is "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai".

Is this known or should it work?

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - fireba11 - 2013-06-08

it's working quite nice. had only a few shows where i had to put an .nfo file (like "K" .. who the hell names a show like that) but i got a strange issue:
Kiba (aid=4264) gets detected as show, but the episodes don't show up. since they have really simple naming ("Kiba - 13.avi" and the like) there should not be any problem.
already tried removing the show from the library and re-adding it but no change. any idea what might be wrong with this particular show?

got everything else to be added just fine so far (got some to-do pile left, usually shows with numbers in the title where the default regex fail and it gets a bit tricky)

RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - scudlee - 2013-06-09

@Sesshoumaru: This is known and is one of the main differences between the anidb and tvdb scrapers. Each (named) season should be treated as a separate series in its own right.
So you'd have:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
|---Season 1, Episodes 1-12 + Specials (Season 0)
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next
|---Season 1, Episodes 1-12 + Specials (Season 0)
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Yaminabe wa Bishoujo ga Zannen na Nioi
|---Season 1, Episode 1
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai: Relay Shousetsu wa Ketsumatsu ga Hanpanai
|---Season 1, Episode 1
(The latter two could also be treated as movies with the movie scraper)

@fireba11: What custom regex(es) are you using? "Kiba - 13.avi" won't match any of the defaults.