Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-01-11

(2016-01-10, 23:19)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 18:10)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: How does next up work? Do you have to go into the next up addon, or what? Does it work with media stored locally only?

It's working automatically when it's enabled.
Thanks got it sorted. Is there a way to make next up a bit bigger? Or is that how it is? Ite quite small in the bottom right corner. No train smash, but just wondering Smile

Yes it's normal it's a popup that appears to offer you to see the next episode before the end of the current episode.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Isgak_Abrahams - 2016-01-11

(2016-01-11, 00:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote: It's working automatically when it's enabled.
Thanks got it sorted. Is there a way to make next up a bit bigger? Or is that how it is? Ite quite small in the bottom right corner. No train smash, but just wondering Smile

Yes it's normal it's a popup that appears to offer you to see the next episode before the end of the current episode.
Thanks, one final question Guilouz. Maybe you can help on this.

I'm running your mod, with Jarvis Beta 4 on an Android box. I have next up set to pop up with 30 seconds left. However, it constantly crashes Kodi when it suppose to switch over to the next episode.

Have you experienced this, or know how this was or can be fixed?

(2016-01-10, 23:00)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 18:10)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: How does next up work? Do you have to go into the next up addon, or what? Does it work with media stored locally only?

It's working automatically when it's enabled.

It's normal, it's a popup appear to propose to play the next episode during the current episode. It must not be too big.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Blurayx - 2016-01-11

(2016-01-10, 22:56)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 08:40)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Great work as always.

Next up notification, Not displaying the season and episode numbers The Name of the next episode is not in the correct place. Also the layout blocks episode names that are displayed at the bottom of the thumbnail.

Kodi default skin

May I suggest 3 options:

1) Make the top and bottom black borders more transparent.

2) Remove bottom border and just have the start/stop icons

3) season and episode numbers at the top. episode name at the bottom if possible

Thanks

In next update Wink

Wow, You are certainly a fast worker!! Big Grin

Thanks

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - guandms - 2016-01-11

Hi All,

Can someone please help me with Music ,cdart manager is downloading , but even after that , most of the fanart and logos are not showing .
CD's are showing great (not for compilation folders) but for bands and artists , but fanart for more than 50% of the artists i dont see them Sad.
Checked the folders and i can see that cdart manager downloaded the fanart and logo and the structure is exactly the same as other artists that does show the fanart ...

Can you please help ...

(2016-01-11, 01:03)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote:
(2016-01-11, 00:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-01-10, 23:19)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Thanks got it sorted. Is there a way to make next up a bit bigger? Or is that how it is? Ite quite small in the bottom right corner. No train smash, but just wondering Smile

Thanks, one final question Guilouz. Maybe you can help on this.

I'm running your mod, with Jarvis Beta 4 on an Android box. I have next up set to pop up with 30 seconds left. However, it constantly crashes Kodi when it suppose to switch over to the next episode.

Have you experienced this, or know how this was or can be fixed?

Contact im85288, it's his addon. Maybe it's not compatible with android.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-01-11

Hi Guilouz,

Do you think there is any chance you might include the following two views that were in your Arctic Zephyr Mod into this Mod?

This one is called Cycle I think & I used to use it for TV shows:

This one is called Poster Shift? (not sure) I prefer this to the 3 large poster views in the current Mod:

Cheers

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - stueeey - 2016-01-13

+1

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-01-13

(2016-01-11, 18:02)taurus35 Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

Do you think there is any chance you might include the following two views that were in your Arctic Zephyr Mod into this Mod?

This one is called Cycle I think & I used to use it for TV shows:

This one is called Poster Shift? (not sure) I prefer this to the 3 large poster views in the current Mod:

Cheers

Like this ? Wink

Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - stueeey - 2016-01-13

that would be a most excellent & welcomed addition Guilouz... it's been the poster view I have missed the most from other skins.

next release? [WINKING FACE]

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-01-13

(2016-01-13, 02:51)Guilouz Wrote: Like this ? Wink

Hi Guilouz,

Looks awesome, great work Big Grin

Any chance with the Cycle view too Wink

The other feature I would love to see in this Mod is the the one that used to be in your Arctic Zephyr Mod where you had the little thumb posters showing the movies inside of a set when you rolled over it....any chance of this again?

Cheers

(2016-01-13, 09:09)stueeey Wrote: that would be a most excellent & welcomed addition Guilouz... it's been the poster view I have missed the most from other skins.

next release? [WINKING FACE]

Yes in next release Wink

(2016-01-13, 09:52)taurus35 Wrote:
(2016-01-13, 02:51)Guilouz Wrote: Like this ? Wink

Hi Guilouz,

Looks awesome, great work Big Grin

Any chance with the Cycle view too Wink

The other feature I would love to see in this Mod is the the one that used to be in your Arctic Zephyr Mod where you had the little thumb posters showing the movies inside of a set when you rolled over it....any chance of this again?

Cheers

I'm not sure for Cycle view...

Poster prewiew on sets are already in version 1.2.0

Add fallback icons for ratio, channels, resolution and others.
Add more colors palettes in color picker.
Add "circle tiles", "empty circle tiles", "empty beveled tiles", "empty squared tiles", "empty squared tiles with rounded corners" for home menu.
Add posters preview on sets.
Remove script.toolbox addon needed.
Fix submenu in video nav.
Fix header text when clearlogos are enabled.
Many other fixes.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - User 289973 - 2016-01-13

Hi Guilouz,

Over in the eminence 2 thread there is a mention of a textures file that gets rid of the pause jittering.

Quote:If you're really bothered by the pause you can build the packed file yourself and place it in the addons/skin.eminence.2/media folder. For example, here is the texture file I just built for the current git master branch I use on Jarvis: Textures.xbt.

Is there any way to build this file to use with this mod of the skin?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 08/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - drmcatchr - 2016-01-13

Amazing Work Guilouz,

Would it be possible to get Rom Collection Browser to work with this mod?