Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Largamelion - 2013-12-13

Just wanted to stop by to thank you for all the hard work you put into this app. I love all the new features you keep adding especially the 'cast' feature that was recently added.

Keep up the good work!

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-12-16

Thanks for support Smile

As a reminder Yatse still needs help with translations : http://www.getlocalization.com/Yatse/ if you have a little time to contribute as some languages start to be missing quite some strings Sad

Specially : Finnish, Japanese, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish.

Thanks..

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - pulsewave - 2013-12-16

I've been using Yatse for the past few months and love it, fantastic work you have done creating the app.

This is just spitballing but I have been thinking since almost the day I started using it about a possible feature that could be added:

I (like a lot of people) have XBMC on my computer and all my TV Shows/Movies on a NAS, as it currently stands (at least as I understand it) XBMC has to be on and running for me to stream the video to my tablet, I was wondering if it would be possible in the future to (after the apps media library has updated with XBMC) to stream directly from the NAS therefore allowing XBMC and the computer it runs on to be off.

I note that the filename is already displayed with each video eg. Y:\Videos\Movies\Movie Name\Movie Name.mp4, so part of the path is already there, using this filename wouldn't work straight off, but you could add a setting to remove a standard part of that filename (eg first two letters) and a second setting to add in it's place (eg. \\192.168.1.99\NAS ) which would then give the path \\192.168.1.99\NAS\Videos\Movies\Movie Name\Movie Name.mp4 which would correctly go to the correct file to play.

As I say it's just something I have been thinking about and a feature I would definitely use, is something like that a possibility to be added to the premium unlocked version to supplement the UPnP streaming?

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-12-18

Well this is not really possible since this would need that I write wrappers for all Xbmc supported protocols and remapping settings and credentials handling Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Scott00007 - 2013-12-18

Would it be possible to get the FF/Play/RW buttons that are on the remote section of the app when a video is playing to show up on the full screen widget? I like to use the lock screen widget to quickly change videos and the up/down/left/right navigation buttons are great for that but it would be great to be able to pause/play the file from the same widget.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - SamHill - 2013-12-18

is there a way to use yatse to access the pull down menu during a video? Is this something i am just missing. I am wanting to turn the subtitles off and save as default.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-12-19

just push select when a video is playing

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-12-19

@Scott00007 you can add multiple lockscreen widgets Smile

@SamHill You can also long press the context button, the Wiki have ton of information on how to use Yatse Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Scott00007 - 2013-12-19

(2013-12-19, 10:00)Tolriq Wrote: @Scott00007 you can add multiple lockscreen widgets Smile

True but not on the same screen, that would mean 2 different screens. Not the worst option but not the best either.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-12-19

Yes but until I add a completely customizable widget there's no way to satisfy every single different user need Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Scott00007 - 2013-12-19

There isn't demand for a widget that mirrors the main remote section of the app? Seems like that would be a pretty normal request.

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - wes paich - 2013-12-20

tolriq- oooh, customizable widget.....you are a badass! :-) i know, not yet, but i can dream about it now...

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - warlion - 2013-12-20

(2012-03-23, 01:19)Tolriq Wrote: Well it's look like it's a loosed game Sad

Do you still believe it Tolriq lol

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-12-22

@Scott00007 You have no idea of the kind of request I get Wink

@Wes I said not soon at all Wink

@warlion : what an old quote Wink

RE: Yatse - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2013-12-24

Some teasing posted on social networks to help you waiting for 2014 Smile

Please don't forget to rate the app on Play Store , to +1 the app on Play Store and to like #Yatse on all social networks to help us and ensure a 2014 year full of new and wonderful features Smile