Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- fional - 2011-09-15

hegemon13 Wrote:This would be more for those files I have archived on discs, where I have several avi or mkv files on a DVDR, not for actual DVDs.

Here's one idea, but you may not want to do it this way, but couldn't you then add your DVD drive, for instance, as a source.

Scan it once.

Then you'd have them in your library, and they'd show even with the disk gone (so long as you never updated your library).

Probably a bit hacky, but it is one "solution" Tongue

- harryremon - 2011-09-15

Hi Big_Noid: What about adding the option to prefer the "next tracks" to the "latest albums Gadget" so it always show up or not (In HOME)

- Raytestrak - 2011-09-15

I don't know if it's a skin issue (I couldn't find the data in the default skin), but in TV Shows, the Show Status is always ended for my shows, even though they are still running. I tried refreshing one to make sure, but it kept saying Ended.

- harryremon - 2011-09-16

Raytestrak Wrote:I don't know if it's a skin issue (I couldn't find the data in the default skin), but in TV Shows, the Show Status is always ended for my shows, even though they are still running. I tried refreshing one to make sure, but it kept saying Ended.
what scraper are you using for tv shows, and please give an example show.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-16

ralob Wrote:A request: Could you reinstate the Low List Number of Episodes Watched/Unwatched label back on the right under the plot in TV Shows in seasons? The current font is difficult to read, even under a non-thin panel.

If not, no worries. Either way Nox is staying my default. It is still one fast, feature-packed monster.
I'll have a look if I can fit it somewhere.
KrissO Wrote:Hi. Sorry if this has been asked before (which I'm sure it has).

How can I make XBMC cycle through all the fanarts available for each show?
When accessing TV show (or Movie) information (through context menu) and selecting "Get fanart" there is usually a big list of fanarts. Currently it only uses the primary one which you select there, but how can I have the background slideshow go through all of these fanarts? I guess the same applies to the screensaver slideshow.
You can enable extrafanart. This requires manual creation of a folder extrafanart in the root of your tv show and place the fanart there. unfortunately no built-in feature of xbmc.

harryremon Wrote:Hi Big_Noid: What about adding the option to prefer the "next tracks" to the "latest albums Gadget" so it always show up or not (In HOME)
Yeah, that might be good to add.
Raytestrak Wrote:I don't know if it's a skin issue (I couldn't find the data in the default skin), but in TV Shows, the Show Status is always ended for my shows, even though they are still running. I tried refreshing one to make sure, but it kept saying Ended.
That data comes from the next aired script. I noticed a few problems with this script lately. probably will be fixed in the next update of the script. Nothing I can do to fix it in the skin. (check the debug log, you will see script errors).

- Hack_kid - 2011-09-16

hey big noid how do i get the artist clearlogos to come up in the music visualatzion screen? they whow up while browing the libarry but not tthere. any idea why?

also could you tell me how to use exctrafanart specifically what files to put in there should i just download is it litterally just more fanart pictures so anything 16:9 ratio or is it the ClearART from fanart.tv?

- ralob - 2011-09-16

Big_Noid Wrote:I'll have a look if I can fit it somewhere.

No worries, man. Fional posted a fantastic little nugget and I modded the LowList to get it. It is your skin, so don't do anything that doesn't fit your vision. I have no problems modding it (I already added episode-deletion-prompt-post-viewing and time-remaining-to-osd mods to Nox before I did the little LowList switch). I am still a newbie at this but it is fun to tinker. I am still poking around the episode-deletion issue; since I don't use TV Tunes I just did a workaround by reverting onload for now.

- bigbadrabbit - 2011-09-16

Is there a way to extend the number of availiable views in File Mode?

Currently there is only List view and Posters... Thanks!

- parotris - 2011-09-16

Hello, I love this skin. It's simply perfect, but I have a question:
Is it possible to display the remaining time of the movie in the VideoOSD instead of the end time?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

- Martijn - 2011-09-16

parotris Wrote:Hello, I love this skin. It's simply perfect, but I have a question:
Is it possible to display the remaining time of the movie in the VideoOSD instead of the end time?

Or maybe alternate between: current play position and time remaining.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-16

Hack_kid Wrote:hey big noid how do i get the artist clearlogos to come up in the music visualatzion screen? they whow up while browing the libarry but not tthere. any idea why?
That's my mistake...will be fixed shortly.
Hack_kid Wrote:also could you tell me how to use exctrafanart specifically what files to put in there should i just download is it litterally just more fanart pictures so anything 16:9 ratio or is it the ClearART from fanart.tv?
Use the cdart manager script for extrafanart (music). TV Shows and movies is manual work. All images XBMC can handle should show up.
bigbadrabbit Wrote:Is there a way to extend the number of availiable views in File Mode?

Currently there is only List view and Posters... Thanks!
There is infowall, wall, list and posters in files mode. Showcase and DVD case will also be available soon.
parotris Wrote:Hello, I love this skin. It's simply perfect, but I have a question:

It is possible, but you would have to edit the xml yourself, because I will not make that default. I'll show you the code later today or tomorrow.

- hackyli - 2011-09-16

One question. Is there a way to "stack" the Movies in Showcase View.

I put several movies into a "Set" but all of them are desplayed seperately in the view.

- BigNoid - 2011-09-16

hackyli Wrote:One question. Is there a way to "stack" the Movies in Showcase View.

I put several movies into a "Set" but all of them are desplayed seperately in the view.

I can't control whether to show the movie in sets or not, that is a global xbmc issue.

- fional - 2011-09-16

Big_Noid Wrote:I can't control whether to show the movie in sets or not, that is a global xbmc issue.

I showed off XBMC last night to my nephew and aunt and uncle, of course it was your skin - it went a brilliant hit. Definitely wowed that little monster anyway Big Grin

- BigNoid - 2011-09-16

fional Wrote:I showed off XBMC last night to my nephew and aunt and uncle, of course it was your skin - it went a brilliant hit. Definitely wowed that little monster anyway Big Grin

Nice Big Grin