Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Deano316 - 2011-09-23

soder Wrote:Hi. I've started to use this skin a couple of month ago. Before that I had my Alaska period and before that I was a big Aeon fan.

I on the SVN of the skin, since I use a pre Eden build, and the default version of the skin didn't work very well.

Anyhow, I use the landscape view for my TV Shows and the TV Logos make everything look so much more professional.

But since I'm from Sweden, I have a lot of tv shows in my library that are not getting as much support for fan art and posters and banners, AND SPECIALLY not TV logos. =(

I wonder if there is a way to use a poster or a banner for these shows that do not have any TV Logos? I know that it might not be as good looking, but as it is now, it's can be really hard to now what show that is. Specially if there also are no fan art.

Is that possible?

Thanks.

/Söder

My only suggestion would be to make a .png from a poster or banner using the dimensions given by fanart.tv. Rename it "logo.png" and problem solved. Not as good looking, but a quick and easy solution. If you don't resize them though, they wil become distorted. Hope that helps.

- soder - 2011-09-23

Deano316 Wrote:My only suggestion would be to make a .png from a poster or banner using the dimensions given by fanart.tv. Rename it "logo.png" and problem solved. Not as good looking, but a quick and easy solution. If you don't resize them though, they wil become distorted. Hope that helps.

Thanks. Did that.

To bad I'm no PS expert that easily can do them as they should be.. =(

/Söder

- ghostelement - 2011-09-23

I have one little complaint. I don't think this has been brought up before. When in landscape view of your TV shows, and you have the clearlogo type enabled, the logos are squished really close to eachother. It would be nice to be able to adjust how separated they are, and maybe only show like 3-4 logo's on the screen at a time.

- fional - 2011-09-23

soder Wrote:Thanks. Did that.

To bad I'm no PS expert that easily can do them as they should be.. =(

/Söder

Me neither, though after reading a couple of the "how to" guides from

http://fanart.tv/tutorials/

I'm definitely getting better and quicker!

- Killer-JoeBR - 2011-09-24

ghostelement Wrote:When in landscape view of your TV shows, and you have the clearlogo type enabled, the logos are squished really close to eachother.

Yeah, that's something that bothers me a little. It's not every logo that happens, but there are some without any space between them.

In other skins i didnt notice this happening, probably because the logos are a little smaller in other skins (i think).

Just a minor issue. Otherwise i love the skin and it's my default one. Great work!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- BigNoid - 2011-09-24

@ ghostelement and Killer-JoeBR: Never noticed this in the logos from the tv shows I have, but I can see the problem in the screenshot. I will correct this.

- Grangey. - 2011-09-24

Hi Big Noid,

Ive just started using this skin after moving accross from Transparancy which I have been using for about a year.

So far I really like the skin, and have to say thank you for the work youve put in.

I do however have one question id be greatful if you could answer- one of the features of Transparency I loved was that when you selected "DVD covers" for movies for example, rather than just rapping a standard black DVD box around all films, it could tell which were DVD and which were Bluray and would case them differently. Is there some way of incorperating this into this skin? Be it even if it was as simple as me copying a file accross from the Transparency skin to your skin in the userdata folder (I would be greatful if you could tell me which file in which case)..?

Thanks in advance for your help Smile

Grangey

- BigNoid - 2011-09-24

@Grangey.: yeah, that is the dvd case view with option bd/dvd cases enabled.

- Grangey. - 2011-09-24

ah I must have missed the case enable option! thatl teach me!

Thanks Smile

- Martijn - 2011-09-25

@Big Noid
Can the multi image background for home window be made recursive or one level recursive?

- BigNoid - 2011-09-25

@Machine-Sanctum: that would require new functionality in xbmc.

- shaktoo - 2011-09-25

Excellent Skin ... my Original Fave skin was phil65's Aeon Mod untill I discovered Night/Night Mod but this skin has now won me over ...Thank you for the excellent work

- kees667 - 2011-09-25

Thanks. I'm pretty sure I've disabled all other widgets. Only weather has Icons but I don't use recently added, recently aired or any other widgets. Also If I move to these menu options nothing new enters my screen, which I see as a confirmation. Anyway thanks this is being fixed. Love the skin!

Big_Noid Wrote:I'll have a look at the playlist widget. It should be visible when the recent/random widgets are disabled. I don't think I'll favor playlist widget over recent/random widgets, maybe I'll slide them up or down whenever playlist is active. I'll figure something out.

Time is a bit limited atm, but I hope to have this done by the end of the week and release 1.6.1 after that.

EDIT: It does show when the widgets are disabled...

EDIT2: Okay, so I thought about it and maybe it's better to prefer the playlist wiget over the rcent/random widgets. The widgets are still accessible when the playlist is active, it's just the mini widget's that's gone. Also it's really easy to code it this way Wink

- Shinu - 2011-09-27

animations are missing when exiting the bannerplex.

- Hack_kid - 2011-09-27

Quick question I've ignored this for awhile now but after a few weeks of a fresh install the skin starts to slow do specifically the home menu when I back out to it its choppy navigating for a good 15 secs any idea why?