Kodi Community Forum
New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: New Movie (and TV!) view: Multiplex (/showthread.php?tid=49559)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- djh_ - 2009-04-27

CF2009 Wrote:hay djh how about making the wraplist a fixedlist then we will not see duplicates of items in small lists.....

But wouldn't that confront you with a large empty space on the left on the focused item whenever you entered a list, and on the right whenever you reached the end?

- CF2009 - 2009-04-27

djh_ Wrote:But wouldn't that confront you with a large empty space on the left on the focused item whenever you entered a list, and on the right whenever you reached the end?

it would but i do not mind that as i like knowing where the start and end of my list are Big Grin , but it's up to you Nod

- Hitcher - 2009-04-27

Hitcher Wrote:Image

natew Wrote:Nicely done! Care to code up a mod? Smile

When I've got a bit more time I'll have a look at it.
I'll probably use two slots instead of four and use the PlotOutline as it's usually only one sentence in length.

- djh_ - 2009-04-27

MrTourettes Wrote:How possible would it be to have a system like this. You have the screen as is at moment. If you push down on the remote rather than bringing up a speed scroller it like pushes the tv show banner upwards to reveal more. As in you push down on remote and it gives you like a wall mode full of tv banners. You can move about this wall until you select ok on a tv show and it returns you back to the mormal display or you can press back and it returns you.

I actually don't subscribe to this whole never-enough, ADD mindset about items and browsing speeds. Considering that in times gone we'd have to dig a specific DVD out of a big box, stick it in the player, and navigate over-designed menus for just a single episode of a TV show, the prospect of spending ten seconds browsing a list rather than two doesn't bother me that much. I'd rather have a coherent layout.

- pletopia - 2009-04-27

two quick suggestions i'd like to make additionaly after playing around with the latest pull

-in tv view .. can you make the plot a scrollable box so if the plot is longer then the box its in we can read the rest
-add the stenec/cf2009 current time/end time to the progress bar

- Doraemonn - 2009-04-27

Is it me or is the list view at episode level now garbled? I get a two-line plot overlaying the episode title in each list entry.

- Pr.Sinister - 2009-04-27

CF2009 Wrote:it would but i do not mind that as i like knowing where the start and end of my list are Big Grin , but it's up to you Nod

+1 on that

- yoci - 2009-04-27

I love the progress on the multiplex view!

Is it possible to make the font for tv/movie titles the same size in aeon_diacritical as in aeon_standard?
The titles look very small in diacritical.

- parrots - 2009-04-28

Small nitpick: Move the watched flag to the top of the thumb? As is if you enable the watched flag the checkbox overlays the season label, and if you plan on having the same look for episodes (black bar with episode #) you'll have the same issue there.

- harryzimm - 2009-04-28

parrots Wrote:Small nitpick: Move the watched flag to the top of the thumb? As is if you enable the watched flag the checkbox overlays the season label, and if you plan on having the same look for episodes (black bar with episode #) you'll have the same issue there.

Noticed this earlier. +1 from me.

cheers.

- djh_ - 2009-04-28

My bad. I didn't even know you could do watched/unwatched above the episode level. Let's see what can be done about that.

- lestat1977uk - 2009-04-28

What is everyone else doing about the new tv thumbs, i have a few and the look great but when i do more info they get strenched quite a bit, are we supposed to have two thumbs?

- parrots - 2009-04-28

lestat1977uk Wrote:What is everyone else doing about the new tv thumbs, i have a few and the look great but when i do more info they get strenched quite a bit, are we supposed to have two thumbs?

This is a known bug, will be addressed. 16x9 is the official size for this view.

- lestat1977uk - 2009-04-28

yeah a few 16x9 and the look really good, hopefully more will be uploaded soon inc Season thumbs.

Oh so the info view (when u press i) is the same for all, fair play, hope that is fixed soon.

- lboyce - 2009-04-28

So wait. Is this available to download or is it still in development?