Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Martijn - 2011-11-01

Big_Noid Wrote:it's not possible, because there is only one record in the database for studio, if there are more it's stored as "universal / columbia pictures" so it's impossible to have a flag for that combination.

Actualy no. Because the / cannot be stored in a file name.
and the filename must be an exact match to the listitem.studio

Minor Problem with "Show plot for unwatched items" - seleh - 2011-11-01

Hi,

I am quite new to XBMC therefore sometimes form me it’s not clear which relates to XBMC and which relates to the skins. I performed an extensive search and couldn’t find an answer, so I try to address it here.

I think there are two minor inconsistencies when deactivating the option "Show plot for unwatched items". When you start watching a tv-show and stop after a short period of time the episode is still marked as unwatched (which imho is perfect). Unfortunately there are two places where the plot can be read while pausing the episode.

I included three screenshots to point to the places and prove that the episode is unwatched.

Image Image Image

I hope this is the right place to post this question.

Thanks in advance

Seleh

- voochi - 2011-11-01

Big_Noid Wrote:Please check if you have selected enable tv show psters instead of banners in the general skin settings.

Doh! That was exactly my problem. although I am sure I enabled it before, and also it was only some posters that did not display. Anyway it fixed it thanks Noid

- john.doe - 2011-11-01

It is possible to add video genres arts? for thriller, terror, sci-fy, adventures...

thanks !

- Martijn - 2011-11-01

john.doe Wrote:It is possible to add video genres arts? for thriller, terror, sci-fy, adventures...

thanks !

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/wiki

- john.doe - 2011-11-01

D'ouch !! Read the f*ck manual !!

Thank you !!

- Ppastilha - 2011-11-01

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Actualy no. Because the / cannot be stored in a file name.
and the filename must be an exact match to the listitem.studio

Thanks for your explanation

- Martijn - 2011-11-01

Ppastilha Wrote:Thanks for your explanation

Maybe it's nice to have multiple studios displayed however they have to change the way xbmc stores them. Also at the moment the imdb and tmdb scraper only scrapes one movie (as requested) because otherwise no studio would be displayed. If you use a external scraper like Ember it also ony uses one studio.

- BleibCool - 2011-11-01

Hi,

is it possible to add imdb-rating in this view(Aeon Nox-Showcase)? I would like to have imdb rating at one of red marked places.

Thank you for tipps

- BigNoid - 2011-11-01

seleh Wrote:Hi,

I am quite new to XBMC therefore sometimes form me it’s not clear which relates to XBMC and which relates to the skins. I performed an extensive search and couldn’t find an answer, so I try to address it here.

I think there are two minor inconsistencies when deactivating the option "Show plot for unwatched items". When you start watching a tv-show and stop after a short period of time the episode is still marked as unwatched (which imho is perfect). Unfortunately there are two places where the plot can be read while pausing the episode.

I included three screenshots to point to the places and prove that the episode is unwatched.

I hope this is the right place to post this question.

Thanks in advance

Seleh
You have a point there. I don't know if this is the skin's fault or XBMC. Will check this.
There is a fix btw for the overlapping tv show logo in the bottom right corner, available in first post.
BleibCool Wrote:Hi,

is it possible to add imdb-rating in this view(Aeon Nox-Showcase)? I would like to have imdb rating at one of red marked places.

Thank you for tipps

Of course this is possible, but only with xml hacking (default I will keep the flags as is) It will be best to put in place of aspect flag, cause otherwise it will overlap with title. The code is in Includes_Mediaflags.xml. On github there is already the imdb rating and flag there, just edit the visiblitiy conditions for that group and the aspectratio flag to show/hide on control.isvisible(501). The include is called "FloorFlags".

- BleibCool - 2011-11-01

Big_Noid Wrote:Of course this is possible, but only with xml hacking (default I will keep the flags as is) It will be best to put in place of aspect flag, cause otherwise it will overlap with title. The code is in Includes_Mediaflags.xml. On github there is already the imdb rating and flag there, just edit the visiblitiy conditions for that group and the aspectratio flag to show/hide on control.isvisible(501). The include is called "FloorFlags".

Thank You, it works fine Smile

- fional - 2011-11-02

Is there a way I can have it default with subtitles off - as when I'm watching a TV series - it's a bit much to hit "M", go to the subtitles, then disable it. Especially when I'm doing a TV marathon Smile

- Martijn - 2011-11-02

fional Wrote:Is there a way I can have it default with subtitles off - as when I'm watching a TV series - it's a bit much to hit "M", go to the subtitles, then disable it. Especially when I'm doing a TV marathon Smile

I think the only thing you can do is use 'set to default for all video'. The subtitle is an xbmc thing. You can also map a custom key to enable/disable subtitle.

- spinecho - 2011-11-02

Big_Noid Wrote:I removed this and replaced with an option to select default action. You can add albums view to your favorites and select that as default action for music menu item.
Thanks for your help, but I'm going to seem really stupid hereBlush... What are Favourites and how do I add albums view to favourites?

- PatOso - 2011-11-02

PatOso Wrote:Align text plot in view: "Info wall" and "Carousel", please.
Thanks

Can you consider this request if you have time?Rolleyes

Thank you very much Big_Noid