Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand (/showthread.php?tid=161731)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - dknlght - 2016-08-06

Ok let's try it one more time. site has changed again. Pushed update 1.0.34. Note the site now only has images for the first page of the latest videos so there aren't any images in the other section of pinoy_ako site. as for the openload link hopefully the resolver module (which is written by other devs) will be updated for it. if not I'll see what I can do.

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - kabise70 - 2016-08-06

@dknight

PBA on demand is not working

regards,
kabie

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - aislick - 2016-08-06

Hi,
i just want to ask where can i download the latest pinoy ako?
i have used the srp to initially download the add on
does dk have his own repository?

thanks
AJ

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - dknlght - 2016-08-06

(2016-08-06, 07:35)kabise70 Wrote: @dknight

regards,
kabie
It still works for me are you sure you have the latest version

(2016-08-06, 09:17)aislick Wrote: Hi,

thanks
AJ
Yes I do. Have you tried the link to my repo that is listed on the first post of this thread?

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - warlock09 - 2016-08-06

(2016-08-06, 04:21)dknlght Wrote: Ok let's try it one more time. site has changed again. Pushed update 1.0.34. Note the site now only has images for the first page of the latest videos so there aren't any images in the other section of pinoy_ako site. as for the openload link hopefully the resolver module (which is written by other devs) will be updated for it. if not I'll see what I can do.
Thanks dk, very much really appreciate your work on your add on for us pinoys,would you be able to make abs shows to work??use a different site or maybe atill lambingan..but lambingan has change to lambingan.me now! As for the pinoy movies section looks like openload has problems..still errors when playing a movie!!thank you again..

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - dknlght - 2016-08-08

(2016-08-06, 16:45)warlock09 Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 04:21)dknlght Wrote: Ok let's try it one more time. site has changed again. Pushed update 1.0.34. Note the site now only has images for the first page of the latest videos so there aren't any images in the other section of pinoy_ako site. as for the openload link hopefully the resolver module (which is written by other devs) will be updated for it. if not I'll see what I can do.
Thanks dk, very much really appreciate your work on your add on for us pinoys,would you be able to make abs shows to work??use a different site or maybe atill lambingan..but lambingan has change to lambingan.me now! As for the pinoy movies section looks like openload has problems..still errors when playing a movie!!thank you again..

ok the pinoy_ako site is getting ridiculous, they are updating it almost everyday. It just updated today. If this keeps up I'm replacing them. For now I added lambingan.me for ABS-CBN but it doesn't have GMA so I removed that item. I just pushed 1.0.35 to fix the site update

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - warlock09 - 2016-08-08

(2016-08-08, 00:37)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 16:45)warlock09 Wrote:

ok the pinoy_ako site is getting ridiculous, they are updating it almost everyday. It just updated today. If this keeps up I'm replacing them. For now I added lambingan.me for ABS-CBN but it doesn't have GMA so I removed that item. I just pushed 1.0.35 to fix the site update
Once again dk what can i say but thank u,pinoy movies still gives errors on openload..i dont know why?but everything else is fine now..even abs cbn shows..thank u very much..keep up the good work..thank u.thank u

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - aislick - 2016-08-08

(2016-08-06, 15:20)dknlght Wrote:
(2016-08-06, 07:35)kabise70 Wrote: @dknight

regards,
kabie
It still works for me are you sure you have the latest version

(2016-08-06, 09:17)aislick Wrote: Hi,

thanks
AJ
Yes I do. Have you tried the link to my repo that is listed on the first post of this thread?

Thank you for all your work.

i noticed that everytime i try watching anything that has mirror watchnew full.
It does not let me , and its giving me errors.

Is it just me ?
How can i fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - romymayugs - 2016-08-14

Pardon my ignorance for I am just a newbie using Kodi. This will work on my Amazon Fire TV Stick, right? Thank you very much.

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - warlock09 - 2016-08-14

(2016-08-14, 00:09)romymayugs Wrote: Pardon my ignorance for I am just a newbie using Kodi. This will work on my Amazon Fire TV Stick, right? Thank you very much.
Yes it will .. Angel

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - romymayugs - 2016-08-14

(2016-08-14, 00:37)warlock09 Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 00:09)romymayugs Wrote: Pardon my ignorance for I am just a newbie using Kodi. This will work on my Amazon Fire TV Stick, right? Thank you very much.
Yes it will .. Angel

Thank you very for the reply,sir. The first link on the first post of the thread, right?

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - ramjo326 - 2016-09-05

New Kodi user here. I was able to install the Filipino on Demand V3, but when trying to run TV Shows, I get the message "No module named t0mm0.comon.net". What could I be missing here?

TIA

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - Desertrose@LV - 2016-09-05

Wow! DKnight never gets a rest!

I read this entire forum and I must say I am amazed at how much work is involved for DKnight. I hope you take time off to rest in between all the work you do to help everyone out. You certainly had my head spinning between updates and versions, lol

Then I realized I needed to sign up to make a comment and panicked when I lost the forum in the process! I thought omg I didn't take notes!

So, when you say your first post does it mean http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.google.com/f...add on.zip? Posted on 4/07/2013?

Or do I use https://bitbucket.org/dknight/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip? I also forgot to note what version updates was the newest but that ok I can go back a few posts to get the update version.

I am a newbie to firestick, kodi and add-ons so please excuse my ignorance. Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - dknlght - 2016-09-07

(2016-09-05, 22:50)Desertrose@LV Wrote: Wow! DKnight never gets a rest!

I read this entire forum and I must say I am amazed at how much work is involved for DKnight. I hope you take time off to rest in between all the work you do to help everyone out. You certainly had my head spinning between updates and versions, lol

Then I realized I needed to sign up to make a comment and panicked when I lost the forum in the process! I thought omg I didn't take notes!

So, when you say your first post does it mean http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.google.com/f...add on.zip? Posted on 4/07/2013?

Or do I use https://bitbucket.org/dknight/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip? I also forgot to note what version updates was the newest but that ok I can go back a few posts to get the update version.

I am a newbie to firestick, kodi and add-ons so please excuse my ignorance. Confused

no the first post should have this link https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-repaddon-rep/raw/master/repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon.zip

RE: [RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand - Desertrose@LV - 2016-09-07

Hi dk!

Thank you very much for such a quick response sir dk! Your hard work and dedication does not go unnoticed. I'm amazed by you! I did find the latest update you did by going back a couple pages. I knew it couldn't be Google cause you had mentioned you had to move because they were closing down google code Wink

Thanks!