Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-10

frodo19 Wrote:Just tip for RSS feed...:
Good idea! Added a fade for the beginning of the rss feed Smile
Livin Wrote:Noid,
I have a feature request I'm hoping you will consider.

I like fanart, but not full screen on the home menu since (depending on colors, etc) it can make many things (RSS, time/date, etc) difficult to read or impossible if the colors wash or the fanart is very 'busy'.

Can you add an option to have "windowed" fanart on the home screen? Something like...
I don't think Nox has this problem with unreadable text on home screen. Regardless, I don't think I will add this option. I can't picture Aeon without fullscreen images on the home screen.
It's an easy mod to make though. Reduce the size of the fanart and center it on screen. Put behind it a black image of the same size with the bordertexture (cause multi-images can't have bordertextures). Behind that the fullscreen image with the glow and you're done.

New menu style "Aura" - BigNoid - 2011-11-10

Now available on git, new menu style "Aura"

- Martijn - 2011-11-10

Big_Noid Wrote:Now available on git, new menu style "Aura"

Shocked (in a very good way)
Will the other artwork be done in the same style or just gonna stick to only the main menu?

EDIT:
You ones mentioned you wanted Nox to have a darker style so...

- BigNoid - 2011-11-10

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Shocked (in a very good way)
Will the other artwork be done in the same style or just gonna stick to only the main menu?

I'm thinking of making this a theme, but will be very slow progress. I'm a fast coder but slow grahics artist.

- Martijn - 2011-11-10

Big_Noid Wrote:I'm thinking of making this a theme, but will be very slow progress. I'm a fast coder but slow grahics artist.

Take all the time you need Nod ( just do it quick Wink and yes this was a joke)

EDIT:
Will need some advice about some things in near future. ronie and I are cooking some feature that will need support from skins.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-10

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:EDIT:
You ones mentioned you wanted Nox to have a darker style so...
Yeah, that was in reply to someone who was asking to put the greenish panels in Nox.
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:EDIT:
Will need some advice about some things in near future. ronie and I are cooking some feature that will need support from skins.

I doubt ronie doesn't know anything I know Nerd but shoot me a pm, I'll be glad to help.

- Martijn - 2011-11-10

Big_Noid Wrote:Yeah, that was in reply to someone who was asking to put the greenish panels in Nox.
That's would be ugly No
I really like the screenshots from Breeze (by Eddage)
The white could is really a crisp 'daystyle' view and later at night switch to the darker current style. Well it's all up to you.

Will sure post you a PM. It will affect a lot of things i think (no teasers Big Grin)

- BigNoid - 2011-11-10

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:That's would be ugly No
I really like the screenshots from Breeze (by Eddage)
The white could is really a crisp 'daystyle' view and later at night switch to the darker current style. Well it's all up to you.

Well, the intention is there, it's just that the graphics side isn't my strong suite.

Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Will sure post you a PM. It will affect a lot of things i think (no teasers Big Grin)
Now you're making me curious Big Grin

- sergiocos - 2011-11-10

Aura looks amazing! Smile Congrats!
Now it's time to find images to fit the furniture color.

- foghat - 2011-11-10

okay, I just switched to nox from mq2. On the home screen I do not have 'Movies' listed. I feel like a newb, but how do I get Movies to show?

I do have Videos, but not movies. Pushing down arrow when on videos does bring up Movies in the sub list, but I want to Movies to display on the Main bar.

Thanks.

- Martijn - 2011-11-11

foghat Wrote:okay, I just switched to nox from mq2. On the home screen I do not have 'Movies' listed. I feel like a newb, but how do I get Movies to show?

I do have Videos, but not movies. Pushing down arrow when on videos does bring up Movies in the sub list, but I want to Movies to display on the Main bar.

Thanks.
You must first enable it. Depends on if you are using Eden or Dharma

- BigNoid - 2011-11-11

sergiocos Wrote:Aura looks amazing! Smile Congrats!
Now it's time to find images to fit the furniture color.
Cool, hadn't thought of that yet for aura, but works out really nice Smile
foghat Wrote:okay, I just switched to nox from mq2. On the home screen I do not have 'Movies' listed. I feel like a newb, but how do I get Movies to show?

Thanks.

Depends on which version you are using. 1.7 its in the home window options scroll down till enable movies pops up.
2.0 it's in the customize main menu window (accessible in home window options)

- Shinu - 2011-11-11

Ever thought about adding changeable font styles for the home-screen?

or a popup bubble for the poster view like in Xperience?

- foghat - 2011-11-11

Big_Noid Wrote:Cool, hadn't thought of that yet for aura, but works out really nice Smile

Depends on which version you are using. 1.7 its in the home window options scroll down till enable movies pops up.
2.0 it's in the customize main menu window (accessible in home window options)

Thanks. Still using Dharma version. guess I didn't scroll down far enough on my first pass through the home window options.

Really love this skin - the option to make the info panel transparent is awesome. That is the thing I always wished mq2 had.

- foghat - 2011-11-11

Is there a way in the Stripshow view to replace the Written by tag with the MPAA Rating and MPAA Description? Also to make the info panel even more transparent. I know (or at least believe) there is no way to do this via the gui, but perhaps there is some other way?