Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- Rififi77 - 2011-11-27

hi,
in version pre_eden I can not find this option Music button always opens "Albums" view and in widget "Latest Movies" after watching a film he disappeared from the list, it no longer does, these two options still exist?

thank.

- Martijn - 2011-11-27

jasonwc Wrote:Sorry if I'm being dense here. I'm just not sure where the images are supposed to be located. I'm currently using Artwork Downloader to grab extra fanart. Currently each of my tv shows is in its own directory with directories for seasons. The main directory has banner.jpg, fanart.jpg, poster.jpg, season banners, clearlogos, landscape etc as well as an extrafanart folder.

So, it appears that I have all the necessary artwork. It's just not in the correct location. Where does it need to be and is there a way to automate the process?

Maybe i can clarify it a bit:
fanart/poster/seasonposters will have to be pushed into the xbmc database for them to actually show if skins retrieve them from the database that is. (i'm working on that)

seasonbanners are not supported by any skin.

logos/clearart/landscape/extrathumbs/extrafanart are loaded from within the tvshow/movie folders so they should show up.

I disabled the season art in the official release version that will be out this week. So make sure you disable all the seasonart now or you will have to delete your add-ons settings manually. I first need to know for sure where the files need to go.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-27

Rififi77 Wrote:hi,
in version pre_eden I can not find this option Music button always opens "Albums" view and in widget "Latest Movies" after watching a film he disappeared from the list, it no longer does, these two options still exist?

thank.

You can add your favorite music view to your favorites and add that as default action to open music menu item with. Because of that functionality that old option is now obsolete.

The latest added widget is now in xbmc core and the devs didn't want to add an optional hide watched to it.

- Fubu - 2011-11-27

Hi BigNoid,

1. Sometimes ago i send you some studio flags. There is a problem with "Pro7.png".
    Can you please add a duplication of it with this filname "ProSieben.png".

2. Audio and subtitle menu (german version on fullHD Screen) problem.
    Instead of "Audio- und Untertitel-Einstellungen" you can
    use "Audio- und Untertitel-Einst." I think that fits.

3. A selected playing file in list view is pictured in yellow. Its hard to detect.
    Can you change the color to grey?

Is there a way to show the top left panel a little bit bigger (its very smal in fullHD)?

4. Addon "Trakt Utilities"
    When i select a List (for example "Watchlist") i get a black screen. When i
    push an arrow key i get this view

5. Addons "YouTube" and "Vimeo"
    When i enter a playlist in these addons and select for example "thumbnail view"
    it works but when i going to the second page of the playlist its shown as list and
    i have to choose the "thumbnail view" again. How can i let all following pages
    of a playlist showing like the first page of playlist?

6. In first post you write "*Clean your addons/packages folder regularly to save
    some space*". What does it mean? Which files i have to deleate manually?

Amazing skin! Thank you!

- BigNoid - 2011-11-28

@Fubu:
  1. Done.

2. The label should wrap on multiple lines. Will fix that.

3. I've been thinking lately to remove it and this is the push I needed to do that.

4. Haven't tested a while with TraktUtilities. Maybe there has been an update which breaks some code. You can always delete the skin.aeon.nox
    files in script.Traktutilites/resources/skins/ to have default trakt skin.

5. You have to set the "View mode in Confluence" option to XBMC Default in youtube add-on settings. Then you have to switch to thumbnail in each menu, but it will remember the settings then for next time. Not really a skin problem though, youtube is the only plugin that tries to override viewmodes. Don't know about vimeo, but probably the same applies as it's from the same author.

6. If you have installed through passion repo every time an update gets pushed you get a zip file from around 60 MB in your %PATH TO XBMC USERDATA%/addons/packages folder. It doesn't hurt to clean that up once in a while.

- fional - 2011-11-28

ReducedToZero Wrote:@fional, try this, it contains 3 patched Dharma Nox files. IWFM, YMMV.

Please make sure you back up any files you replace.

HTH

'Zero

-----
XBMC Dharma (Taking a look at Eden) | Windows Vista | Aeon Nox 1.7
-----
On a long enough timeline. The survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Thanks for that Smile I gave it a try and it seemed to suffer the same issue. Ah well, I'll tinker a bit more and if I figure it out I'll let people know.

- Killer-JoeBR - 2011-11-28

Big Noid, is there a way that i can edit myself the xml to justify the text (plot), just like you did for the pre-eden version but it's missing in the dharma one? I can do it myself if it's not that complicated. Just would appreciate if you point the way.

Thanks

- Fubu - 2011-11-28

Big_Noid Wrote:@Fubu:
  1. Done.

2. The label should wrap on multiple lines. Will fix that.

3. I've been thinking lately to remove it and this is the push I needed to do that.

4. Haven't tested a while with TraktUtilities. Maybe there has been an update which breaks some code. You can always delete the skin.aeon.nox
    files in script.Traktutilites/resources/skins/ to have default trakt skin.

5. You have to set the "View mode in Confluence" option to XBMC Default in youtube add-on settings. Then you have to switch to thumbnail in each menu, but it will remember the settings then for next time. Not really a skin problem though, youtube is the only plugin that tries to override viewmodes. Don't know about vimeo, but probably the same applies as it's from the same author.

6. If you have installed through passion repo every time an update gets pushed you get a zip file from around 60 MB in your %PATH TO XBMC USERDATA%/addons/packages folder. It doesn't hurt to clean that up once in a while.

Great, thank you!

- PatOso - 2011-11-28

When surfing movie genres:

- BigNoid - 2011-11-28

Killer-JoeBR Wrote:Big Noid, is there a way that i can edit myself the xml to justify the text (plot), just like you did for the pre-eden version but it's missing in the dharma one? I can do it myself if it's not that complicated. Just would appreciate if you point the way.

Thanks
just add <align>justify</align> to the textbox that holds the plot. Don't know if it was already available on Dharma though.
PatOso Wrote:When surfing movie genres:
I can't reproduce this?

- dascmo - 2011-11-28

Possible issue:

When I access the latest/random movie widget on the home screen I cant seem to exit out of it without playing a trailer if one is available for that movie. If no trailer is present/available I can exit just fine.

Yesterdays GIT and Yesterdays eden build.

- BigNoid - 2011-11-28

dascmo Wrote:Possible issue:

When I access the latest/random movie widget on the home screen I cant seem to exit out of it without playing a trailer if one is available for that movie. If no trailer is present/available I can exit just fine.

Yesterdays GIT and Yesterdays eden build.

Yep, this is by design, weather it is good design is up for discussion Big Grin

You can always press back to exit.

Artist slideshow in music viz - BigNoid - 2011-11-28

Soon on git!

http://youtu.be/o-qyoA2xj0M

:cool2:

- lapino - 2011-11-28

How do I get that background, with the album art switching?

- BigNoid - 2011-11-28

lapino Wrote:How do I get that background, with the album art switching?

That is only available on eden-pre. Turn on CD Wall option in Misc options on the music osd and set a path to the folder with your collected album thumbs (use artwork organizer for that)