Kodi Community Forum
Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Eminence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=213)
+---- Thread: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton (/showthread.php?tid=246430)

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - titooo7 - 2016-01-31

(2016-01-31, 11:39)incubus Wrote: 3. Try the arrow keys

Thank you. That's better than clicking the rewind buttons, but I still would like to move back/forward clicking on a particular part of the progress bar.

That can be done with confluence so I guess there must be a way to enable it with Eminence..

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - yakirp88 - 2016-01-31

Guilouz I love the new changes with version 1.3.0
may I reqtuest 3 little things for next version?
if it possible:
1) change the addons id from "skin.eminence.2-mod" to "skin.eminence.2.mod" - it will solve some errorswith some other addons.
2) can you add arial font to the next update? I have the fonts file if you want so i can send it to you
3) if it possible to add home bar style that has icon and name but without circle or rectangle
thanks a lot

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Razieal - 2016-01-31

JUST waiting for clearart view for movies and tv showsSad(

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-01-31

(2016-01-31, 14:19)guandms Wrote: The music fanart slideshow is not working at all, buys in Mad-Nox all my fanart/logos are working perfectly and in this skin it doesn't.
Same configuration ...
Can you please help ...

Music fanart slideshow is provided by artist slideshow addon not by the skin.

(2016-01-31, 15:24)yakirp88 Wrote: Guilouz I love the new changes with version 1.3.0
may I reqtuest 3 little things for next version?
if it possible:
1) change the addons id from "skin.eminence.2-mod" to "skin.eminence.2.mod" - it will solve some errorswith some other addons.
2) can you add arial font to the next update? I have the fonts file if you want so i can send it to you
3) if it possible to add home bar style that has icon and name but without circle or rectangle
thanks a lot

1) Done.
2) Send me
3) Only icons with text ?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Alanon - 2016-01-31

@Guilouz: I have two small requests for your consideration.

1. Could you look into the weather widget, I have a strange problem, whenever I hover on it, the widget opens something that was previously focused on another widget (like song or extrainfo). So basically I can't use the widget. Sad

2. Could you maybe ad an option to switch between default and modded submenu?

Cherrs!

(2016-01-31, 17:26)Alanon Wrote: @Guilouz: I have two small requests for your consideration.

1. Could you look into the weather widget, I have a strange problem, whenever I hover on it, the widget opens something that was previously focused on another widget (like song or extrainfo). So basically I can't use the widget. Sad

Cherrs!

1. I have reproduce the default but I didn't find where is problem... I continue my research.

2. Sorry I have remove default submenu.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Blurayx - 2016-01-31

@Guilouz,

When I press info for actors, TV show/Movie poster shows up. This was also in the previous MOD update.

(2016-01-31, 20:11)Blurayx Wrote: @Guilouz,

When I press info for actors, TV show/Movie poster shows up. This was also in the previous MOD update.

Thanks, fixed in next release.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Puzuk - 2016-01-31

Thanks for the great Skin @Guilouz. First time user of the forum & the skin so apologies for the perhaps simple question:

I've been using v1.23 for a bit now and tried to upgrade to the new v1.30. I've been using adbFire to push the directory over that i downloaded and removed the old one from 'addones'. Is that the best way to do it?
When I did however and chose the new skin I noticed that the ability to choose a Hub in the main menu skin settings vanished and I couldn't choose TV or Movie ones that I had used on the 1.23 version.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

You can install skin directly with zip file function in addons settings.

Hubs are still present in the latest version.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - elnino-1900 - 2016-01-31

In skin settings>display settings items. When pressing right to go on show media flags , the clock and other info in the header bar seem to disappear.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Puzuk - 2016-01-31

I can't see a way of downloading the zip file from your links however. I can only get the directory. And if I zip that on the Mac then Kodi can't unzip it when I transfer it over. Hmm ?

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - taurus35 - 2016-02-01

(2016-01-31, 18:41)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 17:26)Alanon Wrote: @Guilouz: I have two small requests for your consideration.

Cherrs!

1. I have reproduce the default but I didn't find where is problem... I continue my research.

2. Sorry I have remove default submenu.

Hi Guilouz,

I'm still having an issue with the weather fanart not showing at all (unless there is no connection or I switch between locations & it appears briefly) in the latest version.

Also I noticed that the Nextup display that appears at the end of the episode, the next episode starts to play before the end of the countdown, usually at 9 to 10 seconds to go.

Cheers.

RE: Eminence 2 MOD (UPDATED 31/01/16) - Jarvis & Krypton - Guilouz - 2016-02-01

Screenshot please.