Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod (/showthread.php?tid=61126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

- wimpy - 2009-12-04

qualar Wrote:This doesnt seem to work.

atleast in 2.7.1 i have the text "TVSHOWNAME" is somewhere in this section:

<!-- EPISODE INFO AND PLOT -->
<!-- ######################################################## -->
<control type="grouplist">
<width>390</width>
<height>300</height>
<posy>350</posy>
<posx>20</posx>
<itemgap>2</itemgap>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Plot) + Window.IsActive(VideoLibrary) + Container.Content(Episodes) + !Skin.HasSetting(HideEpisodesListInfoPlot)</visible>
<include>ControlsOpenCloseAnim</include>

<control type="label">
<description>TvShowname</description>
<include>TVShowListInfoViewLabel</include>
<height>20</height>
<label>Tv Show: $INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]</label>
</control>

i have a problem telling the exact line to you since i've changed stuff from the 2.7.1 viewsvideo.xml file. if it's still there in 2.7.2 or higher i'll let you know Smile

- qualar - 2009-12-04

wimpy Wrote:thanks and no i don't mind at all Smile i would have made it prettier myself but i kinda lack skills :>

I would not say that m8. You have done a good job on the overlay. Just wondering if it may be nice to remove the code and put it in an include file then we could enable it for other views aswell as List Info

- wimpy - 2009-12-04

qualar Wrote:Im would not say that m8. You have done a good job on the overlay. Just wondering if it may be nice to remove the code and put it in an include file then we could enable it for other views aswell as List Info

well thanks! nice to see someone liking what i do. i have some skills with coding html, php, javascript, delphi etc. guess this xml bizznizz is something i could do.. i just need to check the xml skinning documentation and example some more Smile

like i said i'm very excited about xbmc and this mod so i'll help where i can Smile

edit: and yea put it in an include file would be nice Smile but will putting it in an include make it possible for you to make different videoviews for the different views ? this won't look good in for example the List or Wide view Wink

- qualar - 2009-12-04

wimpy Wrote:well thanks! nice to see someone liking what i do. i have some skills with coding html, php, javascript, delphi etc. guess this xml bizznizz is something i could do.. i just need to check the xml skinning documentation and example some more Smile

like i said i'm very excited about xbmc and this mod so i'll help where i can Smile

edit: and yea put it in an include file would be nice Smile but will putting it in an include make it possible for you to make different videoviews for the different views ? this won't look good in for example the List or Wide view Wink

No I will move all the code to a separate file and whenever we need it in a view we just call it using for example <include>SmallVideoOverlay</include>

- wimpy - 2009-12-04

qualar Wrote:No I will move all the code to a separate file and whenever we need it in a view we just call it using for example <include>SmallVideoOverlay</include>

ah cool! more files are good :> makes it easier to locate errors and do updates. i thought at first each view has a different file. was kinda suprised to see they are all crammed up in viewsvideo.xml. makes it harder to find/edit specific sections imo.

but if you make a seperate file for this code and do <include>SmallVideoOverlay</include> it will only do well in the List Info view if i understand correctly ? Since it's now created specifically for List Info..

- qualar - 2009-12-04

wimpy Wrote:ah cool! more files are good :> makes it easier to locate errors and do updates. i thought at first each view has a different file. was kinda suprised to see they are all crammed up in viewsvideo.xml. makes it harder to find/edit specific sections imo.

but if you make a seperate file for this code and do <include>SmallVideoOverlay</include> it will only do well in the List Info view if i understand correctly ? Since it's now created specifically for List Info..

Positioning is not a problem because it will be positioning relative to the main call. So it will work in any TV View.

Do you want to give this a try. put all the code in a file called include_SmallVideoOverlay.xml then add this include the includes.xml. Just look at how other includes are done. Then call it where needed.

Actually look at replacing parts of the includes_NowPlaying.xml

- wimpy - 2009-12-04

qualar Wrote:Positioning is not a problem because it will be positioning relative to the main call. So it will work in any TV View.

Cool Smile Can't wait to see how you fix it and include it =)

- wimpy - 2009-12-04

qualar Wrote:Positioning is not a problem because it will be positioning relative to the main call. So it will work in any TV View.

Do you want to give this a try. put all the code in a file called include_SmallVideoOverlay.xml then add this include the includes.xml. Just look at how other includes are done. Then call it where needed.

Actually look at replacing parts of the includes_NowPlaying.xml

i'll take a look at it Smile

- qualar - 2009-12-04

wimpy Wrote:i'll take a look at it Smile

Before you do any work check out how many views would benefit from it. If it is not many don't bother.

- pouldam - 2009-12-04

With version 2.7.1 -- am I the only one to experience that the fanart is missing in the music library, while playing an album in the background?

DOH! My bad... overlooked a setting.

- Smenus - 2009-12-04

Hey Qualar.
One quick change, the onup for the Music Menu Bar needs to be 304 rather than 600, to make it possible to get up to Recently Added pane.
Cheers, Sean.

- wannabegt4 - 2009-12-05

Should I be seeing fanart on the home screen when a title is selected in the recently added section? I know I used to but I didn't know if this was disabled when the lag issue was being worked on earlier.

- qualar - 2009-12-05

wannabegt4 Wrote:Should I be seeing fanart on the home screen when a title is selected in the recently added section? I know I used to but I didn't know if this was disabled when the lag issue was being worked on earlier.

Yes I did disable it. if you want it just delete the # at the front of the line that refers to fanart in the script.

qualar Wrote:Yes I did disable it. if you want it just delete the # at the front of the line that refers to fanart in the script.
Easy enough. Thanks for the quick reply!

Worked but now there is no fade between fanart. Do you know what I need to change to get that back? If you want I can look into adding show fanart in recently added as an option in skin settings. Shouldn't be too difficult I think.