Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=89151)

- BigNoid - 2011-03-01

kealan Wrote:Great thanks. What do you think of making that Trailer button slightly less intrusive. Perhaps make it a little transparent?

Same also goes for the "video loading" pop ups. They are very big, with a lot of wasted space on the right. Any chance making them a bit less intrusive and maybe a little transparent too?

Fantastic work.

Yeah, I'm also not completely happy with. I'll think of something.

Bluray/DVD Cases - BigNoid - 2011-03-01

Atm only on Low List view:

- asha_man - 2011-03-01

Eisi2005 Wrote:@asha_man

under windows the gusettings.xml is here:

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

Greets
Eisi

thanks, was looking in the nox directory. didn't even think to look in userdata.

all is right in the world again..

- Babal - 2011-03-01

Big_Noid Wrote:Atm only on Low List view:

Wonderful Job! That's what i'm lookin' for! It will be the ultimate update!
When will this be out?

Does the case depends on the resolution? Will the BR case appear from 720p?

Thanks Big Noid!

- kealan - 2011-03-01

very nice cases Big_Noid. I just tried them out and the work really well with little to no slow down.

The cases would be a nice option at Season level of TV Shows too. Nod

- Chrisballuk - 2011-03-01

I really like this skin. Not too laggy on the apple tv 2g either. Just wondering on trailers the apple tv seems to choke up playing them with the menu still visable. Can i turn trailers to full screen?

- kealan - 2011-03-01

Babal Wrote:Wonderful Job! That's what i'm lookin' for! It will be the ultimate update!
When will this be out?

Does the case depends on the resolution? Will the BR case appear from 720p?

Thanks Big Noid!

It's on the SVN now. Automatically DVD case for anything under 720p. And Bluray case for 720p and above.

- Shinu - 2011-03-01

Big_Noid Wrote:Atm only on Low List view:

That's nice, real nice. Cool maybe u can have the red HD-DVD cases for 576p videos? just for added variation? And here's an idea, ever thought about season level cases? simply the cases with the label "Season X Complete", X being whatever season is selected and "Extras" label for Specials? just a thought. Smile

- Babal - 2011-03-01

kealan Wrote:It's on the SVN now. Automatically DVD case for anything under 720p. And Bluray case for 720p and above.

Excellent, can't wait for te DVD/BR Case Mode! (Showcase)

PS: Can't have it working, is there any hidden option to switch ON?

Thanks Mate

- Babal - 2011-03-01

Shinu Wrote:That's nice, real nice. Cool maybe u can have the red HD-DVD cases for 576p videos? just for added variation? And here's an idea, ever thought about season level cases? simply the cases with the label "Season X Complete", X being whatever season is selected and "Extras" label for Specials? just a thought. Smile

In my opinion, we should keep it simple, too many different cases will give a messy impression like in Aeon MQ2... DVD & BluRay (Low & Hi-Res), is enough but that's only my point of view... Big Grin

- Shinu - 2011-03-01

Babal Wrote:In my opinion, we should keep it simple, too many different cases will give a messy impression like in Aeon MQ2... DVD & BluRay (Low & Hi-Res), is enough but that's only my point of view... Big Grin

well i disagree. to me, 3 is the sweet-spot. the skin already categorizes res into 3 (480i/p, 567p and 720/1080p). hd-dvd cases would just cater for the 567p. season cases would be something completely different and not see in anything but the season view of course.

- Hudson_Hawk04 - 2011-03-01

I am not sure if this is skin related, but I had a few idea that came to me when dealing with a corrupted video db which I had to remove. Would it be possible to have a toggle for the library scanning progress box? and would it be possible to include a rough estimate of the time reaming for the scan attached to the window? Just a thought.

- boulala - 2011-03-01

Nice work on the cases man. Never thought they would come so quickly. Now go out and celebrate yourself then you deserve it. You considert almost all our requests thats amazing, but we have to be carefull that the skin doesn't get to bloated as new requests are coming in. Either way, a big thank you for your work and all you've done to make this gorgeous skin.

- Eisi2005 - 2011-03-01

@big_noid

very great cases !!! CanĀ“t wait to see this cases in the showcase view !!!

Greets
Eisi

- balast - 2011-03-01

Yep. Cases are impressive.. but I have a different question.. is there a way to improve TV Shows.. and get episodes be divided by seasons? If you have only one season of certain series it is ok to search for particular episode.. but if you have nine seasons of certain series and want to get for example to season 5 episode 16 it is not just 'click away' by any means..
I can see that xbmc can regonize what season and episode the movie is by the name of the file so I am wondering if it would be hard to get every tv series have a season choice (all, season 1 only, season 2 only) before displaying list of all episodes.

Any chance for this Big Noid?

Thanks.