Kodi Community Forum
Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Mod Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K, L, .... (/showthread.php?tid=247705)

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Mr Eric - 2016-04-14

(2016-04-05, 19:09)Angelinas Wrote: this "texture" are two different...
for view is diffuse="Case/desno_podloga.png"
for widget is diffuse="modern_right_poster.png"

try to use in view diffuse from widget, but need to change like mine and your post before

that's much better with the correct mask Wink

before :

after (top left corner and title perspective corrected) :

My modified xml for modernlist for anyone using a 1920x1080 screen is available here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ki7udyb2y4pbxtg/ViewsModernList.xml?dl=0

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-14

Code:
no.17.0

-Modern view change for resolution 1920x1080 Tnx Mr Eric (on his patience)
-Add button for change second button in widget(right from that button ,press enter twice , open context menu and choose comand for that button)
-Trailer
-Helper
-ExtededInfo
-Youtube
-Cinemavision

-Add special info dialog for widget from helper script (just note,dont working ..need some time)

Marcel working on this Special dialog...he need some time...But this be new info dialo and you can seet all info that you want to Kodi show.....and position...this will be great new Toys Smile

Code:
no.17.1

-Add button for show/hide Title and Subtitle in view RightList and Low List

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Leoje - 2016-04-16

Hi Angelinas,
I made some modifications in dialogalbuminfo.
Please take a look. Improve it if you like.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zdf30w09ppjgzx/skin.aeonmq6.mod.zip?dl=0

PS: include média folder with cdboxes.
If button (Artist Vídeos) dont work/show anything delete folder Script.extendedinfo from Userdata/Addon_data and try again.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - leejk - 2016-04-16

Hello,

I've updated to the latest github version and the latest script.helper.service github version. The nextaired tv shows widget no longer works... It just says its busy now. Anyone else see that?

Thx

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - movie78 - 2016-04-16

Can we use this logo for 4K Ultra HD

Thanks!

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-16

Code:
no.19

-Add TopMenu bar for DialogAlbum(on dialog press"M")
-Add Art for music in LowList And RightList(art is from script Helper)
-Add for test in Music Visualisation Style1 Art from Helper
-Add Case for Dialog album and Logo on case

watch gallery

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - fabris74 - 2016-04-16

Hello Angelinas I managed to solve the problem of the disks in the collections,to see them I have to charge any of the collection film and then the disks now appear.In viewrightlist xml what value I change to lift the discs because otherwise I get this overlap between discs and logo http://postimg.org/image/6vldjqxhp/
Thanks in advance

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - leejk - 2016-04-17

Hello,

Not sure if this is a bug or not. When you first go into PVR and select a channel, after watching full screen video for a few minutes and you want to skip back 10 seconds using the left arrow key, the channel guide list popups up and the skin's top menu settings are displayed, instead of the expected behavior of the video simply skipping back 10 seconds. After you dismiss these extra windows tho, it from then on works as exoected until you leave the PVR section.

Also, I tried version 19 and I'm seeing no animated disk or album info or artwork when playing back music. Was there an additional setup step?

Thx

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-17

Code:
-Add in misic visualisation if song doesent have visualisation mosaic,SSHS showing own images as mosaic
-Change logo for artist is now from SSHS
-Add fanart for music  from SSHS

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - fabris74 - 2016-04-17

Thanks Angelinas for changing the visual discs in the collections

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - leejk - 2016-04-18

Hi,

Can I ask what has changed in this skin recently that would affect the music playback artwork behavior? now, when I play music the only thing that is shown is the artist slideshow and nothing else. I found a few errors in the Kodi log that may the problem[/php]:

19:14:42 T:6004 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in (StringCompare(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshow)
19:14:42 T:6004 ERROR: unmatched parentheses in StringCompare(skin.string(vis_bg),slideshowmix))

These were typos in MusicVisualization.xml. I fixed those but there's something else wrong with the xml file, as the xml validation tool I'm using complains about line 691, EntityRef: expecting ';' Those were caused by 3 or 4 unescaped urls I think. But after correcting those, still no artwork or song info displayed.

Last edit: Found the problem I think... had to delete the skin's settings to get everything back to displaying.

thx

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - bnwbass - 2016-04-18

Not sure if this is a bug or not because what I have noticed is such a basic feature. But here is my issue, build RC5 Jarvis 6.0.1 release date 15/02/2016.

If I right click on the movie files on the right side this brings up a menu and one of the selections is "SET VIEW" that opens another list "banner, low list , poster, wall etc. If I select any of these views they do not take or change to the view I selected? The system stays on the "right list" view" Anyone?

Thx
Bw

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-18

(2016-04-18, 15:36)bnwbass Wrote: Not sure if this is a bug or not because what I have noticed is such a basic feature. But here is my issue, build RC5 Jarvis 6.0.1 release date 15/02/2016.

If I right click on the movie files on the right side this brings up a menu and one of the selections is "SET VIEW" that opens another list "banner, low list , poster, wall etc. If I select any of these views they do not take or change to the view I selected? The system stays on the "right list" view" Anyone?
You didnt enable view...
From list,left arow.to open topmenu,arow up and once again up to open menu with radiobutton.Set all to red lik in images and "set view" will work.

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Leoje - 2016-04-18

With last GitHub dont show anymore background Fanart and logo when play internet stream rádio...

RE: Skin MOD - Aeon MQ 6 - Moded version for I, J, K.... - Angelinas - 2016-04-19

(2016-04-18, 22:55)Leoje Wrote: With last GitHub dont show anymore background Fanart and logo when play internet stream rádio...
Please test new from github no.19.3
Fixed some Art for music visualisation ,remove extrafanart(only have trouble with this).
For Internet stream now woking ClearLogo and BG Fanart....